Brisbane Waters Social Day

tyrone07

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might swing past tye.

in areas for having the social, you might be better off with a more open area and something easier to get to? like say woy woy ramp. you have bbq area, plus the club next door for a few beers (for those over 18) and a playground for the kids.

plus its easier to get to by car and boat. its a bigger dint on the map.

if you're coming over from pittwater via water, make sure ur in a decent boat or make sure the swell is right down. lately there has been some pretty nasty pressure waves through there.

plus if i remember correctly its all 4 knots to davistown and it takes aaaaaages to get to through there zzzzzz

Yeah you can fish the whole brizzy waters with the ramp at woy woy next to the bowling club where we will have the meeting point. Ill post times and everything a bit later but probarly a morning session with a bbq around 1 oclock.

Ok boys thought i would get the list up. Let me know if this is right or whatever

Deckie3+1

Jocool+(deckie)

Jethro+ mate

coast bloke+mate

Hawksbery buoy+(deckie)

patl+(deckie)

Djmac+(deckie)

Tyrone+(deckie)

(captain)+narralakes

(captain)+mitch

(captain)+dacobra

(captain)+robthefisherman

(captain)+clarkie and dad

(captain)+davel+killafisha

Knapers +???

Swoffa+???

Jeff???

GrantM+???

(captain)+hooch

Alright meeting place at woy woy ramp area. Would anyone please be able to post a map because i cant find one hey. So i thing a morning session with a bbq lunch or whatever round 1. Then yeah whatever afterwards another session. Every1 happy with that cheers tyrone :thumbup: