Alvey Sinkers For Free

mad_mullet

hey guys n girls i was at work today and threw out a bent hydrolic ram and just as it landed in the bin i realized ?? the rod would be perfect for some bottom bash sinkers at browns,, so i cut it into a few fifferent lengths for different weights and simply welded a large split pin to the top for a tie point, as i lose a few sinkers and lead is getting harder to find,

sweet new sinkers for the trial and free yay

gave the weld a quick lick of paint and there it is, done

cheers andy

post-10639-1242396751_thumb.jpg

post-10639-1242396888_thumb.jpg

Edited by mad_mullet

hey mate ,send some my way,and in return i promise i wont tell anyone that you spilt a whole bottle of tuna oil all over yourself ,OK,it will be our little secret

jus wondering why wernt you working on the trucks that where booked in ,MMMMMMM

cheers arman

Edited by mr magoo

hey mate ,send some my way,and in return i promise i wont tell anyone that you spilt a whole bottle of tuna oil all over yourself ,OK,it will be our little secret

jus wondering why wernt you working on the trucks that where booked in ,MMMMMMM

cheers arman

i only spilt it over myself because i was laughing so hard at the sight of you in your red undies swimming behind your boat un tangling line from the prop while alex was punching the pot to get the maiko up the trail

but thats just between us ok :1prop:

i only spilt it over myself because i was laughing so hard at the sight of you in your red undies swimming behind your boat un tangling line from the prop while alex was punching the pot to get the maiko up the trail

but thats just between us ok :1prop:

yeh i should of kept my gear on as i scared the little bugger away

and since where having a little private chat between mates i wont tell anyone about the time you slipped of your jetty and fell in the drink,do i need to put up the youtube link,MMMMMMMMMM

lol

cheers arman

yeh i should of kept my gear on as i scared the little bugger away

and since where having a little private chat between mates i wont tell anyone about the time you slipped of your jetty and fell in the drink,do i need to put up the youtube link,MMMMMMMMMM

lol

cheers arman

Arman

Please put it up i need a good :074::074::074::074:

Cheers

Bob

hey guys n girls i was at work today and threw out a bent hydrolic ram and just as it landed in the bin i realized ?? the rod would be perfect for some bottom bash sinkers at browns,, so i cut it into a few fifferent lengths for different weights and simply welded a large split pin to the top for a tie point, as i lose a few sinkers and lead is getting harder to find,

sweet new sinkers for the trial and free yay

gave the weld a quick lick of paint and there it is, done

cheers andy

Andy

Some of the new sinkers in the photo look quite heavy ???? what are the weights.

I cut up two lenghts of bore shart and got 67 3kg and 20 1.5kg and they where only half the lenght of a sash weight.

Cheers

Bob