Kissing Point Wharf(last Night Session 4-jewieeeeeeee

bangus

good morning/good afternoon raiders, got a permission from my wife :wife: to go fishing last night. so we headed to kissing point wharf the time was 8:30pm when we got there the wharf was packed so we had no space on both sides of the wharf so decided to go to geoffrey street wharf so we squidding for 2 hour with out squid and then half and hour later school of squid around 5 of them and we dropped our orange squid jig but not taken them so we changed to natural colour and bang! caught three in ten minutes and then we decided to go back to kissing point wharf so we waited one hour pack of guys were leaving so we stayed on the left side so we rig up and set-up our rods i had a feeling we where going to catch jewfish cas we had fresh squid low tide 2:30am just before low tide one of my bait runner runned ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz....... :yahoo: and we caught this jewie quick picture and gave it to one of the fish raider enjoy the pics

cheers bangus :1fishing1:

post-10205-1244252290_thumb.jpg

good morning/good afternoon raiders, got a permission from my wife :wife: to go fishing last night. so we headed to kissing point wharf the time was 8:30pm when we got there the wharf was packed so we had no space on both sides of the wharf so decided to go to geoffrey street wharf so we squidding for 2 hour with out squid and then half and hour later school of squid around 5 of them and we dropped our orange squid jig but not taken them so we changed to natural colour and bang! caught three in ten minutes and then we decided to go back to kissing point wharf so we waited one hour pack of guys were leaving so we stayed on the left side so we rig up and set-up our rods i had a feeling we where going to catch jewfish cas we had fresh squid low tide 2:30am just before low tide one of my bait runner runned ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz....... :yahoo: and we caught this jewie quick picture and gave it to one of the fish raider enjoy the pics

cheers bangus :1fishing1:

post-10205-1244252290_thumb.jpg

AWSOME STUFF YOU GUYSafter seeing you boys down at kissing point ,we headed down to gladesville still nothing... at least yous got up, nice catch.

Hey Bangus,

I was squidding at the Jefferey st wharf tonight with my sister. You mentioned that you were going to Kissing Point again, hope you got something!

tevoro , we stopped at kissing point wharf that night it was packed so we got no space so decided to go home on the weekend will be ther