Sign in to follow this  
fishy

Any Fin Out There?

The weather looks to be giving us with trailer boats a bit of a break this week. So what I really need to know is worth taking a sickie and heading on out there? Or should we save on fuel and pillies??

I would get out there thats for sure

Went for a cube today and didn't turn a reel. Did hear one boat got 2 albys and a dolly, one boat got 1 and another boat got 1 but no fin. Weather is not looking good for the rest of the week and the all important weekend. Shite happens.

Cheers Silvo - Bentstik

Went for a cube today and didn't turn a reel. Did hear one boat got 2 albys and a dolly, one boat got 1 and another boat got 1 but no fin. Weather is not looking good for the rest of the week and the all important weekend. Shite happens.

Cheers Silvo - Bentstik

sorry silvo you can blame me for all the bad weather in the coming week, as i have planned holidays

cheers arman

Cheers Silvo - Bentstik

The dolly was the first bit of weirdness for the day, but the fact that we then had a little black marlin swim past the boat, and then a pack of 2-3 Striped marlin chase something 40 metres off the bow had us wondering why we were fishing for tuna.

The albies came right on queue as the sun dipped over the horizon.

Chris

sorry silvo you can blame me for all the bad weather in the coming week, as i have planned holidays

cheers arman

Hi Arman I was out with Steve and Alex. Bermi is not looking good is it

:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Cheers Silvo

cheers arman

Remember your last Holiday in Febuary down at Crookhaven Heads, for the Nowra Convention.

10 Days of Wind, Rain and huge Seas.

You even went home early as i remember.

Not saying your Jinxed or anything ??

Ken

Remember your last Holiday in Febuary down at Crookhaven Heads, for the Nowra Convention.

Ken

so what your saying ken is that during the last 10 days of holidays ive had the least it has blown is twenty knots and the worst it was 30 plus knots

and what is the forecast for my week off next week(during a hot bite at bermi)25plus knots with a 4metre sea

maybe your right ken :mad3:

cheers arman

Hi Arman I was out with Steve and Alex. Bermi is not looking good is it

:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Cheers Silvo

hi silvo,matei was suposed to be at bermi sat and sun,then as the weather looked better for a monday and tuesday fish,just had alook now and its still s##t

what do we do mate ,not happy

cheers arman

Ken

you know ken in those few days i learnt plenty about snapper,even managed to catch a few

maybe somebody felt sorry for me ,lol

cheers arman

SBT time ;)

When the SBT do make a showing around sydney, how long do they generally stay for.

When the SBT do make a showing around sydney, how long do they generally stay for.

Its been a real long time since they've made a showing at all, and by the time you read this, they could be well and truly gone.

Fingers crossed though

Chris