Fishing Offsider Wanted For Saturdays

oz_brett

Mostly fish the 12 mile reef, the peak and from cronulla to the harbour and beyond depending on conditions.

Mixed trowling, botom bashing and jigging

The boat is 6mtr plate centre cab with 150 honda all just gone 12 months old.

Preferably some one from Campbelltown area or to meet near Campbelltown.

Not get sea sick.

Can last the day on a boat without alcohol and not be hung over (drugs and alcohol dont mix with water)

Able to help with launch and retreive (reverse trailer a big advantage)

bring your own food and share bait & running costs (dont panic its very economical)

anything other then that is optional. I have enough gear for the basics.

After all that is time tp relax & a chat with a beer :beersmile:

PM for reply

Edited by oz_brett

:thumbup: I am all for it.

Have boat licence, some gear, I dont drink before a fishing trip, and I live in Ingleburn.

The only problem is that I cannot garantee that I will be able to go every Saturday, (I am self employed, so If I get work for Saturdays I must work).

You can e-mail me on vseng@iprimus.com.au

Vladimir

Hey mate,I'm super keen fisho and keen to do saturdays and sundays.got most quality gear and been out to brown's a few times.have a small harbour boat chasing kingies so i can reverse trailer and i have a hilux to tow as well.I'll put in for bait and fuel.I'm easy going so if you need someone to come out with you give me a email on thaichau@wetdesign.com.au or call us on 0414625957

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brett,

I am in.

I am available every Saturday except the odd occassion I am on Coastguard duty.

I am a non-dinker, non-smoker, no drugs.

I have my own gear

I am used to reversing trailers/launching and retrieving boats

I have a boat license and am well experienced

I am used to handling boats off shore

I have a healthy library of GPS marks

However, I do not live live near Campbelltown but live at Blakehurst near Botany Bay. But can meet up just about anywhere.

Regards

Brudus

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Brett,

Just read your post looking for crew. I don't live anywhere near Campbelltown - in fact I live in Tas. (My in-laws live near Camden though).

Anyway, I have 25 years experience offshore fishing in my own boat in big seas off southern TAS, can back any size trailer through a needle's eye, never get seasick, never drink on the water. And I will be in Sydney this coming w'end (August 15th) and also a couple of weeks later Sept 6-20th. Can fish some of that time if you need a crew.

I'll be staying in Randwick, not far from Botany Bay or the harbour. Will have no gear with me next w'end, but will have some in September.

Can also take you tuna fishing in Tas if you ever visit!

If you have a spot, I'm more than happy to help out.

Steve

Hey Mate

I would love the oppotunity to come join you. I am free all weekends and would be willing to go any time. I do how ever live 10 mins from Campbelltown,, earily starts are fine. I have all my own gear, as i have a boat my-self. I have plenty of experiance towing trailers as i do it every day driving trucks. Also have a boat license. I have good sea legs and dont have a problem doing a day out side be it smooth or rough. Would be more than willing to put my share of bait and fuel. Always happy to leave the beer till after the boat is clean. My email is: danielpayne@bigpond.com or you can message me for your number.

Thanks

Daniel