Attendees List For Back To The Bay Social 2009

Flightmanager

Hi guys,

I'm up for it, add me to the list :)

I've just been lucky enough to be offered a deckie spot with rainman.

And I'll bring some bacon & eggs.

James.

All added, the more the merrier rainman. Look forward to seeing you guys on the day.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roosterman , last years winning Flathead was caught less than 200 M from "BaseCamp" .

There are several rock walls that extend out into the bay , these appear at times to hold good lizards.

Ross

Thanks Ross

I will keep that in mind and hope for great wether and good fish!! :)

It seems to be buiding up nicely for the Botany Bay social this year, good onyas :thumbup: It looks like being a great opportunity for everyone to meet fellow members who they've gotten to know thru the forums .....

Boy I hope I can make it with this lousy back of mine and the subsequent back op.. I sincerely hope I'm able to fish all night like I used to and then take part in the social after a bit of a relax and a catch up for breakfast at the marquee......Just don't know at this stage with these darn leg pains I get , and I seem to be getting no younger after all the trauma and surgery I've gone thru with my back ...So, if it turns out by September the 13th, that I won't be able to fish like I use to, I hope to at least be able to attend and spend some time taking it easy over a coffee and a nice hot snack at the marquee.... I really do hope to be able to catch up with all my old Fishraider friends, and I'll be looking forward to meeting you all and meeting and making new friends as well.....

Put your names down fellas, the Botany Bay social looks like being be a real good get together this year .... Besides low tide will be around 8.45am in the Bay, and you'll be fishing the last of the run out tide and a run in tide throughout the social and day fishing in Botany Bay doesn't get much better than that :thumbup:

The more people that come along, the merrier it will be !

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

My apologies gang. Due to family issues, I will be unable to attend this time :(

Hope you have a fantastic time!

Cheers

Hodgey

Hope all goes well for the family ,mate and you will be sorely missed.

Regards Stewy