2'' Hawgs Are Coming Back In Two Weeks?

mick r

Just quickly 2'' power hawgs will be back soon they have found some surplus stock in japan it should arrive in about ten days :1clap::1clap:

They will have Watermelon , Jap green pumkin, cinnamon green fleck and pumkin seed they are also bringing out a 1.5'' nymph these are a one off and i am willing to take orders for Fish raider members so you guys will not miss out just P.M. me or call me at the shop. 47 210455

Cheers Mick :1fishing1:

How many packets are you getting?

39441[/snapback]

Like you need more Swoffa, :1fishing1: dont tell me your gonna clean him out :1prop:

Ive been slowly accummulating as many pkts as I can, I made the mistake of giving my last 2 pkts away 4 weeks ago, wont be doing that again, now that Ive managed to find some more, they`ll be locked away for special occassions.

cheers

I reckon pure fishing (the importer) just say it to encourage sales. I bought 20 packs of pe's and ppe's a few years ago when they were going to stop making them and I am still working through the surplus and they r still available. Not silly enough to make that mistake again.

nymphs sound good mick, hopefully good colours will make it out :thumbup:

Swoffa how many do ya need :1naughty:

Rick the nymphs will be in watermelon, smoke , jap green pumkin, brown pumkin seed fleck, and cherry candy.

This is a one off and will never happen again unless Iceland has excess stock they need to get rid of :074::074::074:

p.s. :besetzt::05:

• 2 weeks later...

I have just spoken to Craig at pure fishing these lures will not arrive until the end of April for those guys who have P.M.'d me a messaege be sure that as soon as they arrive i will get your orders to you .

I am sorry if this has put anyone out.