Something To Be Wary Of.......

Koalaboi

Hi Raiders,

Famed "cryptozoologist" Rex Gilroy has surfaced from his research into Minto Monsters, panthers, Yowies and other mysterious monsters to give us humble fisher folk something to think about on our next misty dark night on the Hawkesbury River.

That gentle flop of fin, that mysterious swirl just out of clear view, that sudden, unrecognisable but haunting high pitched moaning cry that echoes faintly off the sandstone cliffs hovering above. Waiting, just waiting.......

Find out more through the next post on this thread thanks to Boofhead who can work technology far better than I!

(My first post failed to get the full URL of the article in the post so, if this edit doesn't work, it's front page on today's [31st August 2009] online Daily Telegraph.)

Be afraid Raiders, be very afraid....OR catch the bloody thing and post in the records page!

Koalaboi

Edited by Koalaboi

Thanks Boofhead,

I just couldn't seem to get the story to work.

BTW, The petraglyph that Rex Gilroy has seemingly inappropriately chalked, is most likely a turtle.

I've seen marine turtles in Tuggerah Lakes and to see one in the Hawkesbury is probablt more likely.

Koalaboi

I reckon some of the "Weird Sounds" that have been hear are probably a few of the Raiders snoring during a Hairtail social!

I've heard a few rumours about the wicked sounds some of our resident "Hawkesbury monsters" can make eh Ross! :074: