Experienced Deckies Needed For Browns

mikeh191

Hi, im on a break from work so I am looking for some keen experienced fisho's to fish browns weekdays and weekends maybe into the early night{7,8,9pm ish) so you have a better chance of catching tuna. Own tackle would be good but not essential, but must be able to share costs with a box of pillies and fuel. I fish out of a 7.5m plate boat and live in cronulla so if your keen give me a call on 0415936060

Cheers Mike

Hi, im on a break from work so I am looking for some keen experienced fisho's to fish browns weekdays and weekends maybe into the early night{7,8,9pm ish) so you have a better chance of catching tuna. Own tackle would be good but not essential, but must be able to share costs with a box of pillies and fuel. I fish out of a 7.5m plate boat and live in cronulla so if your keen give me a call on 0415936060

Cheers Mike

Gday Mike.

I would love to take you up on the offer but unfortunately i will be out of action for the next 2 weeks.

I have all my own gear and will throw in for fuel bait etc. I usually fish in my own boat a 6.1 mtr broadbill but it is always good to see what other boats go like.

If you need anyone after the 2 weeks let me know. I am always keen.

thanks Adam. 0407721007.

Gday Mike.

I would love to take you up on the offer but unfortunately i will be out of action for the next 2 weeks.

I have all my own gear and will throw in for fuel bait etc. I usually fish in my own boat a 6.1 mtr broadbill but it is always good to see what other boats go like.

If you need anyone after the 2 weeks let me know. I am always keen.

thanks Adam. 0407721007.

Hi Adam, thanks for your reply and I will definitely give you a call.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

I am free most weekends and occasinally through the week if you want someone to come along.

Got my own gear and can help in getting live bait or provide pillies or whatever.

Happy to chuck in some $$ for petrol too.

Mate I am keen as, you can call me on 0430 360 863 if you want some company.

Cheers

Anthony

Cheers Mike

G'day, Im keen if you are heading out on 22 Oct, got my own gear and happy to share all costs..

Regards,

Mike :thumbup:

G'day, Im keen if you are heading out on 22 Oct, got my own gear and happy to share all costs..

Regards,

Mike :thumbup:

Hi Mike, the 22 oct is no good for me as i am back to working 6 day weeks. For the nexted 3 months sundays are my only days fishing but i will have 3 weeks off for christmas, if any of those days suit you call or pm me.

Cheers Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mike,

Thanks for calling me and inviting me to go out today, wondering if you managed to get a crew together and got out there among a few fish

Was pretty nasty weather at 5am in Gladesville this morning so not certain if you managed to get out

I might give you a call next week if you are on for next weekend I am actually free and should be available to come drop a line hopefully weather will be OK.

Cheers mate

Anthony

• 1 month later...

Cheers Mike

Mike

I would be keen to join you on one of your outings, not sure how booked you are for this holiday period? I'm off work from 23rd December to the 11th of Jan. Available on short notice so if you got a space give me a call on 0413 652 582 and let me know. Will share bait ,petrol,etc...

Cheers

Roland