Gulp Sp Colours

cut_loose

Hey guys,

Wanna go down to windang this weekend and i wanna know what would be a good colour GULP 3"minnow

I tired some nuclear chicken minnows but got told they were to big ( so now i need to go buy some more gulps )

i just wondering what colours you guys use for flatties.

post-7089-1258524260_thumb.jpg

Mate use 5"jerk shad in nuculear chicken and camo with 1/4 oz jig you can't go wrong

Cheers Garry :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

couldnt agree more, buster1 told me to get into the nuke chicken a while ago and ive never looked back they are gun plastics for a large range of fish.

Cheers

Deano

From expirience, flatties couldnt care less what colour it is, as long as its Gulp.

Sorry dude i dont believe that for second as far as the gulp, iv'e cought flatties on every single plastic you can think of and to tell you the truth i have had as much sucsess with the uncented plastics, although most plastics these days have some kind of scent throught them.

Hey guys,

Wanna go down to windang this weekend and i wanna know what would be a good colour GULP 3"minnow

I tired some nuclear chicken minnows but got told they were to big ( so now i need to go buy some more gulps )

i just wondering what colours you guys use for flatties.

post-7089-1258524260_thumb.jpg

As far as the colour it doesnt really matter i think, but try nuclear chicken, smel and if you can try and get some powerbait clear or white 3" minnows. Even the kakoda minnows will do and they are way cheaper.

Try not to go any heavier than a 1/4 ounce jig head, i know there can be a some current running thought there at times but just cast against the tide and keep in good contact with your lure and one more little hint stay on the left side of the lake heading to the inlet, stay near the weed/grass beds and keep the lure hopping beside it, not in it. If sombody told you they were too big then you might have had the 4 or 5".

Just my 2c worth.

Edited by snooze

Sorry dude i dont believe that for second as far as the gulp, iv'e cought flatties on every single plastic you can think of and to tell you the truth i have had as much sucsess with the uncented plastics, although most plastics these days have some kind of scent throught them.

Well where im from Gulp does the trick, assorted squidgies come second and no hits on other randoms...

All im saying is, Gulp works best for me when it comes to flatties.

Well where im from Gulp does the trick, assorted squidgies come second and no hits on other randoms...

All im saying is, Gulp works best for me when it comes to flatties.

I hope i didnt offend you, i didnt mean to if i did, what works for 1 person doesnt mean it will work for another, i understand that, and if gulps are doing it for you then keep at it.

Ive even used silicone to catch flatties, just squeeze out 4''out of the tube and cut down the end to look like a tail and tread it on a 1/4 ounce jig head. This is the cheapest meathed i know.

Cheers

Sash

I hope i didnt offend you, i didnt mean to if i did, what works for 1 person doesnt mean it will work for another, i understand that, and if gulps are doing it for you then keep at it.

Ive even used silicone to catch flatties, just squeeze out 4''out of the tube and cut down the end to look like a tail and tread it on a 1/4 ounce jig head. This is the cheapest meathed i know.

Cheers

Sash

lol I'll go one better on ya...I used an Allens Snakes Alive snake and sprayed it with Ultrabite....

I used a milk bottle lolly to catch bream in Darling Harbour and the fish markets.

.I used an Allens Snakes Alive snake and sprayed it with Ultrabite.

Ive even used silicone to catch flatties,

And here I am spending all this money on bait and plastics. I will have to get with the program me thinks :074:

What else does anyone use that is out of the ordinary??

Edited by adjustedpete