Members Boats.

Ken A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

8be8bfc6-3ce6-4ffa-a415-dc7a929ebb70_original.jpg

I believe in covering the options. Pelican 15.5ft canoe with electric for the Bass and Cod, Stacer 4mt Bass Elite with electric and 35hp johno for the Bass, Barra and Jew/other fish and Stacer 4.8 Centurion Cuddy with 90hp merc for the family days out and off shore. Unfortunately I need to work more hours and fish less to pay for my hobby :1prop:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a pic of the new boat. Bought as an old stocker and spent the last three months getting up to speed. Had a live well built and installed it the other day. Still got a few trailer mods left but its pretty fishable now. :biggrin2:

post-229-1150098614_thumb.jpg

60hp 4 st EFI on the back. Nice motor but faarrking heavy. Boat is a 475 Ally Craft Shadow Oasis. Here is a pic of the inside where I mounted the well.

post-256-1183339144_thumb.jpg

Edited by swordfisherman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a newbie to the forums, here are a couple of pics of my boats. The first pic is my Cruisecraft, the second is my Haines Hunter. I just bought the Haines, so will have to sell the Cruisecraft, can barely afford one, let alone two boats......lol......

post-256-1183339339_thumb.jpg

post-256-1183339350_thumb.jpg

Andrew.

Hope to meet some of you out on the water!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DAMNNNNN

theres some nice boats in this thread

i dont want to put my first boat i only purchased the other day :)

well here it is

post-256-1183339482_thumb.jpg

little umm 11-12 foot trimcraft with a HUGE motor on it 3hp yamaha HAHA

no need for rego or license so its good in that way i guess..

hopefully taking it out next weekend for the first time...

bit of a downgrade from towing and taking my mates 17 stejcraft with a 90hp johnson on it :|

but its mine and its a lil tinnie for up on the hawkesbury so bring on the fishing :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,just thought it was time to show the boat it is an oldie but it foat and even had a few fish caught from in it.The model a De haviland 4.2m been told it's about 1963 model with a 40 Hp Mercury mid seventie that every body hates but it fires up ok.Mainley uses it at Greenwell Point and a couple of times around Tom ugly's.post-2373-1159425008_thumb.jpg.

Sorry that my Nephew not me I'm as old as the boat

• 2 weeks later...

post-2204-1160828180_thumb.jpg

About time I posted a pic of my pride and joy!

Seafarer VEGA 5.4m with 115HP Yamaha V4

Outridggers, Furuno sounder & GPS, 70 litre Livebait tank,

130 litre s/steel underfloor fuel tank, 27Meg, VHF, AM/FM

on a Dunbier Supa Roller Trailer.

I think a love it more than the :wife:

Its OK.....she doesn't brouse this forum.

Just thought I'd throw some piccies of the tinnie in.

399 Stacer Pro-line w/ 30 hp Mercury 2 stroke

put the floor and casting deck in myself.

Has an Eagle Cuda 250 gps/sounder. GR100 radio, full led lighting,Smart tabs trim tabs and 54lb bowmount.

head_hunter2.jpg

Cheers Guys

GT

Edited by swordfisherman

I have been meaning to post the boat for the last year since I bought it, so here it is.

post-256-1183339603_thumb.jpg

Its an Aussie Whaler 5.5 ProFish 1999 model. I am the second owner. The boat has a large open cockpit perfect for fishing and with her cathedrial hull she is a very stable platform.

She is very nicely fitted out with Johnson 115hp Ocean Pro with foil and full gauges, bait table, rod holders, hard top with rocket launchers, clears to 3 sides, split bow rails, transom door and ladder, , Humminbird 400TX sounder, GPS, 27 meg radio, compass, carpeted cockpit floor, bilge pump, plumbed bait tank, under floor kill tank, cockpit lights, deck wash, underfloor storage, dual batteries & isolation switch, fuel tank with deck fill, rod storage racks all sitting on a Tinka Classic tandem braked trailer.

I have yet to fit the burley pot and for some time contemplating fitting a set of outriggers to the hard top.

Cheers

Martin

post-144-1160996388_thumb.jpg

Edited by swordfisherman

This is my boat which is still under restoration. It is an old 4.4m Stejcraft has a 60HP Mariner 1980 model. I will post again when it is completed. it should look really nice......we hope!

Finally it's FINISHED! Here it is below!

post-2427-1161422080_thumb.jpg

post-2427-1208507982_thumb.jpg

Edited by subzero

Just browsed through all 11 pages and I noticed i havent posted a pic of my boat.

So here it is. Its a 4.7metre mustang half cabin. It is powered by a 85hp mercury blue band.

The picture is on the sydney harbour about 3 years ago. I will edit this post when i get my fishraider stickers on the side. Since the photo was taken it has had alot of work done to it including, new interier( back seats and beds) new canopy(soon to get clears) and a bow rail.

post-998-1161423141_thumb.jpg

Edited by domza

Hi Guys,

I haven't actually got my mighty tinnie on this thread anywhere so just thought I'd add her in.

She's a 3.75m Sea-Al with a Tohatsu 25B doing the work.

I bought it for a bout 2K out of the trading post a few years ago now. Since then I've added:

Forward Steering

Battery and Box

Bilge Pump

Sounder

Nav Lights

4 way switch panel

Glove Box

Fish/Storage Box

Padded front seat (used to have old crappy swivel bucket seats which were just a pain)

I also put 10inch wheels and Kumho Tyres on the trailer as well as new keel rollers that help centre the boat when retrieving by myself.

At 3.75m it's best suited to me fishing solo but Andy and I get out and have a great time as well. The little fella sitting in the boat making "broom broom" noises is Angus. Future rev head and fisherman for sure!!! :074::074:

post-237-1161486975_thumb.jpg

Cheers

David.

Edited by mottyman

My boat at last... :thumbup:

Brought this one new most would say great "but new boats come with issues also.

Top speed was only 50kph and oil coming out of the prop after a day on the water and many more issues,so took it to Huelt Marine Cowen ,reason why was the people I got it from could not fix it .

All good now and top speed got to 60kph but I had the need for more speed and quicker up onto the plan ,so we change the prop to a Raker 18"now top speed on a good day 72kph on the GPS thats a 12kph increase.

This prop gave me more top speed faster standing start( thanks to Huelt Marine. )

post-2704-1161516488_thumb.jpg

Edited by WESTIE