Members Boats.

Ken A

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest123456789

My first boat, look forward to her maiden voyage. Call sign "Jenerous"

Stacer 429 rampage with 30hp 2 stroke Suzuki. I've set her up to fish fresh and salt.

post-36607-0-90781000-1469855532_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Guest123456789

• 2 months later...

Ive owned lots of boats both glass and alloy, from Haines signatures, Formula's, seafarers etc but have to say this little rib has been the most fun we've had from any boat. It handles just about everything we through at it including playing in bar when the swell is up. Five airtight chambers, sealed self draining hull that floats even with all chambers deflated. Legally able to take 12 passengers, not many 5m boats can do that!!!

Its also knocked over some solid fish in the 18 months we've had it. We've clocked up 315 hrs and use it from back washes to 50km offshore around the seamounts. 300 km fuel range on 100 lt also makes island hoping with a few extra jerry cans an option.

Jon

_DSC0061_zpsppjsrao4.jpg

image_zpsyw6i4xew.jpeg

_DSC0062_zpsltmd90i7.jpgf

Edited by JonD

Here is mine, Yalta craft Odessa 2000, 20 ft half cab, 1986 model with a mariner 200 hp hanging off the back, great boat for swells , handles big seas quite well , easy to launch and retreive, with the back bimbi holded a lot of deck room.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest stephanb79

Hi guys 

here is a quick snap of my Mclay crossxover she is at the trimmers , still haven't received it yet will be picking her up on Friday and will post more photos when i get here 

IMG_5212 (003).JPG

Edited by stephanb79

On 21/12/2016 at 11:33 AM, stephanb79 said:

Hi guys 

here is a quick snap of my Mclay crossxover she is at the trimmers , still haven't received it yet will be picking her up on Friday and will post more photos when i get here 

IMG_5212 (003).JPG

Nice looking boat 

• 2 weeks later...

My one year old Quintrex 481 Fishabout with Evinrude 60hp 2 stroke. Photo taken on Lake Burrinjuck NSW.

We have taken her to Burrinjuck, Batemans Bay, Tathra/Merimbula, Brisbane Waters and Port Stephens.

20150118_135805_resized.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gwoods said:

My new toy that arrived just before Christmas. Had a couple of trips in Botany Bay and looking forward to heading outside on Monday. Barcrusher 615HT.

IMG_0230[1].JPG

Looks good, keep us informed how Monday goes :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Signed the papers on our new boat yesterday.

She is a Bayliner 305 powered by twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI's.

I now reside in Townsville so this will allow me to fish the reef in absolute comfort and allow us to duck down to Whitsundays for long weekends.

image-0-02-06-4d90c93f53b41da03020e77f67

17545229_1324347630944460_73505820971518

Edited by framedtrash

4 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

tie it safe mate that weather doesn't look good up there..rick

Thanks, every thing is all tied up and all ropes doubled and insurance all paid up.

On the ferry back home now we have some people who live on the boats near by who will keep a eye on her for us.

On 11/26/2016 at 0:49 PM, Fab1 said:

My Quintrex estuary angler with 2 stroke 30 hpimage.jpg yammy and the ugly thing standing beside it.

Hi Fabian,

Just noticed your boat... 

I see it is unpainted ... my guess is your maintenance experience steered you away from the inevitable paint blistering problems.

Very neat

Cheers

Jim

• 4 weeks later...