Members Boats.

Ken A

On 10/25/2020 at 7:17 PM, landlubber said:

Landlubber no longer...finally graduated with my first boat. Sportsman 232, Yamaha 250, brand spanking new....steep learning curve but bloody enjoyable! 

50FBC1D2-F156-4A2C-875B-6F8FD14EFF1A.jpeg

Good to hear it finally arrived, you must have been swating thinking it was in one of those container ships off the coast of Botany. 

Still arrived just in time for summer, looks great :biggrinthumb:

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:17 PM, landlubber said:

Landlubber no longer...finally graduated with my first boat. Sportsman 232, Yamaha 250, brand spanking new....steep learning curve but bloody enjoyable! 

50FBC1D2-F156-4A2C-875B-6F8FD14EFF1A.jpeg

Wow, an awesome first boat. Is to be used trailered or on a mooring ?

• Thanks 1

On 10/27/2020 at 12:13 PM, kingie chaser said:

Good to hear it finally arrived, you must have been swating thinking it was in one of those container ships off the coast of Botany. 

Still arrived just in time for summer, looks great :biggrinthumb:

yeah was a bloody long wait...ordered in March or April from memory. Loving it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Squibbly. It was built as a camper by Exel Marine in West Gosford. They used to make commercial punts and made a few of these. Basically a fold out tent on a boat but heaps of room for sleeping, fishing, crabbing and drinking. Trying to work out how to change from tiller to forward control atm. I think Bimini tent works

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't think Ive posted this one. Dropped down to something smaller now I mostly fish solo, also plan on using this further north in QLD and NT. Deep dropping tomorrow.

IMG_4120.thumb.JPG.39f97cecc5399ff0321ab57be0732370.JPG

Edited by JonD
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JonD said:

Don't think Ive posted this one. Dropped down to something smaller now I mostly fish solo, also plan on using this further north in QLD and NT. Deep dropping tomorrow.

IMG_4120.thumb.JPG.39f97cecc5399ff0321ab57be0732370.JPG

Why not Ocean Cylinder?

20 hours ago, savit said:

Why not Ocean Cylinder?

Its what was available when I had the money. Theres also the fact they hold their value better than most boats and very low running costs.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Thunderboltlifestyle said:

Hey all 

This is my 1977 fishrunner im the second owner I've been slowly restoring it through lockdown hangin out for when i can go fishing again.  These photos are just doing some testing on my Dam still have all the electronics to wire up and the exterior paint. 

PXL_20210914_011851414 (2).jpg

PXL_20210914_012053545.MP (2).jpg

Great little unit. Hurry up and get it ready, only a couple of months to go and you'll be on the water . bn

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 11:11 PM, Blood Knot said:

Here is my little boat - smallest I have ever owned. Easy to handle, quick and stable. 

4A36B988-A8EF-4708-AEDA-93C7B22244A7.jpeg

65AF1AFD-F3F2-4291-AE59-5F2E858E52D7.jpeg

Had the 3.85 a while back, fabulous little boats. You end up using them more because they are just so easy to live with.

Started fishing in late December with SP from shore and realised pretty quick I needed to get a boat to make it more enjoyable so I picked this up last week to help me get to nirvana

WTB9-Boxed640x480.jpg

Never owned a boat before but do have 500+ hours experience with other water craft so its not totally new to me. Boat shown is not my actual boat however its close to identical. Mine came with a 40hp Etech on it and Lowrance fish finder/gps and overall the boat is in excellent condition which was a big requirement for me.  I am pretty darn excited and hope to be on the water this weekend rail hail or shine!

Got a pretty cracking deal on facebook of all places after months of looking, old owner had a new boat about to be delivered and just needed the renegade gone :)

• Like 4