7000 Posts

Congratulations Stewy on a well earned milestone. :thumbup::yahoo:

7000 sometimes amusing, sometimes sad, always informative posts. You have always been one to help out newbies, take people out on the poly where ever possible and been able to answer questions with regards to fishing be it how to tie a particular knot or how to catch a certain species of fish.

I for one have learnt quite a lot from reading your posts and talking to you.

Heres to your next 7000 post mate and keep up the good work.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

7000 posts!

You must know someone, how haven't you been banned from the site?

MOst people with that many posts are usually consided as a spammer, maybe that should be your new group instead of Mahi Mahi lol

On a more serious note, your posts are away entertaining, informative and easy to read with always a few good photos. Keep em coming buddy and can't wait to read the next 7000 :wacko::074:

G

Well Done Stewy I'm sure that there are alot of fellow raiders benefiting from those 7000 posts I know I am.

Thanks for adding your contributions to this fantastic site and as my knowledge builds Ill do the same but It will definitely be a long time before I hit 7000 that's a milestone and a half considering that I've been a member for only 1 year and managed 200 might take me 30 years the way I am going kinda scary we you think about it!!!!!

Regards,

Nathan

please stop the spam!!!!

seriously though - good on you stewy your a great bloke who has helped a lot of people to achieve PB,s including me, the lessons I have learned from you particularly in the area of soft plastics will stay with me for the rest of my life and hopefully someone else down the track will some day benefit indirectly from your knowledge and teachings - thats a legacy that will live on long after you are gone!!

pete.