Rock Hopper Boots

rockfisherman

The tech screws look great & will do the job well. :thumbup:

I used to wear a pair of old steel stud footy boots. I used to fish Bluefish point when they were pumping the crap straight onto the rocks. Always had good grip.

When the studs wore out just screw them out & put new ones in.

Does anyone make steel stud footy boots anymore? :wacko:

Cheers,

Grant.

I wore down my hoppers from Dec-Mid Feb, then they just started getting dangerous.

"Slipper Eisen Pro's"... Wish I'd seen them earlier. They're unreal, they go over your hoppers, comfy, grippy as a dunlop frog. They cost as much as the mirage boots, but will last 6 times longer.

And as was said, only put them on once you get out, or once it gets slippery. Walking back and forth will wear them out much quicker.

I'll get a pic of them on next time.. Rumour has it that Ray's bought some too.... And seeing as he's always got his camera out....... ;)

Correct rumour Crunch, even grabbed a pic on tuesday while I was doing my one handed action bonnie shots..

post-3371-126825197753_thumb.jpg

they are $79 at a tackle shop near me i can pm it to you if your a sydney local they usually retail around the $90 mark i scored mine fairly cheap cant say really how much :P but if purchased online they come out to around the same price as retail anyway best bet would be to goto the shop :P and i used mine this past weekend and the really are pro :D much more comfy and they are super grippy they are purchased in pairs and i also got a pair of shimano self draining shoes so i dont have to walk around squishing water under my feet (hated that the most)