arpie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm new to Fishraiders

but i did registers to the Pirtek Fishing Challenge 1st time....been reading many posts

love fishing and can't get better than doing something that you love and for a good cause....can't wait till that sunday

Entry to the competition has now closed. Your angler number and target species will be e-mailed to you on Saturday, 10 April, after 6.00 pm. If you are not at your computer on that day, you can log on to the website and download your angler number (there will be prompts to guide you).

Weather for Sunday

Shower or two.

City: Min: 19 Max: 26

West: Min: 17 Max: 28

Edited by land based

I have entered this last week, If I don't get my brag matt and don't have one... whats is my best option??

Cheers

Thien

P.S.

Do you guys know how to put up the date and time on the digital camera, when the pic is uploaded? :blush:

From there facebook status..

Pirtek Fishing challenge If your brag mat does not arrive in time, or you lost it, do not panic. Write your angler number on a piece of cardboard in black pen and use a Fisheries-style measuring sticker (available at your local tackle store) to measure your fish. Then photograph your fish following the competition rules.

All the best guys - hope you get some biggies!!

CHeerio

Roberta

Don't forget your camera, measure mat & cap!~!

The site says that if you don't get your mat & cap in time, just make sure you write your competitor number on a bit of paper or taped onto another measure mat.

Good luck everyone! Regardless of whether you catch your quarry or not, enjoy your time on the water with family and mates. Fantastic to see the level of involvement of Fishraider members. Well done folks! :thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey

whoa what a day left @ 6am got home @ 7pm D:

Landed 2 flathead lost 3 at the boat one being 60+cm all on SP's, about 7 whiting, 13 bream (5 legal over 33cm but they werent on our list ) and 5 trevally, spewing i lost the biggest flathead at the boat but hopefully this will get my mate something.

all released

27062_1425765048559_1365758966_1180476_5833783_n.jpg

whoa what a day left @ 6am got home @ 7pm D:

Landed 2 flathead lost 3 at the boat one being 60+cm all on SP's, about 7 whiting, 13 bream (5 legal over 33cm but they werent on our list ) and 5 trevally, spewing i lost the biggest flathead at the boat but hopefully this will get my mate something.

all released

27062_1425765048559_1365758966_1180476_5833783_n.jpg

Looks like you had a much more productive day than I did.

Went out to get some nippers to target whiting/flatheads. Not much luck. Managed to land a few undersize whitings and even a tailor. But nothing to photograph :(

whiting were going off on nippers just between tom uglys bridge and capt cook bridge and also just out from st george sailing club and drifting along brighton/ramsgate etc.. down the beaches got 2 flatties there and a few whiting and a lot of bream and lost my big flatty :( im going to take my mrs out there this weekend let her hook up some bream and stuff :) then take her for a kingy bash see if she can take a kingfish on hehe