Pigs Are On

Bashir

Me and my mates thought we'd have a go at drummer yesterday to see if any are biting their heads off, we werent dissapointed. We hit our favourite wash and berleyed up hard with bread and spent the day pulling in pigs and blackfish and re rigging numerous times. Biggest pig was probably 2kg, so no huge ones, but we'll crack a 6kg job this year. :1naughty: We ended up taking home 7 pigs and 9 blackfish. Caught them on a variety of baits, prawns (avoca lake specials), bread and abgut.

Get out there!

Guest MarkD

Sounds good...would like to add them to my species list. Will be putting your rock tips to work tomorrow Bashir, will let you know how I go.

Good onya Bashir :1clap: One of my favorite eating fish is a pig. Bleed the buggers then fillet & skin & do the old egg/breadcrumb job & they are great eating. Damn fine sport as well. They go hard the buggers.

Guest Jocool
Will be putting your rock tips to work tomorrow

41557[/snapback]

Where you headed Mark?

I have a couple of hours in the morning to spare before a christening and I was contemplating a session on the rocks.

Guest MarkD
Where you headed Mark?

I have a couple of hours in the morning to spare before a christening and I was contemplating a session on the rocks.

41567[/snapback]

Ill PM ya Joe :thumbup:

Guest Jocool

All set..Ready to Rock!

Thanks for the Gee up Bashir! Mark and I will be headed for the stones in the morning! :yahoo::yahoo:

go get em boys. Sink the hooks quickly and give them nothing!

Ken I agree, they go down so well. I've been cooking them whole on the bbq lately and they taste superb fresh. Will put pics up later on, took the shots on film so gotta get them developed sometime later on.

Guest MarkD

No pigs just a lone Bream and a juvenile rock cod :) for our efforts this morning. Good to have a fish and a yarn with Mr Cool as well as picking up a few tips for the future