A Night On The Georges

Guest hottuna

Guest hottuna

Hit the water in kogorah bay at 7pm in the polycraft, we did play to launch in the cooks riv and fish botany but the wind was gusting quite strong. Motoring over to the captain cook bridge. Baits set and the wait started. First fish was a goodish 36cm bream, my mate Coon then grabs the little bream outfit which is loosing line.......a 42cm fat bream!!, his cheering and its his best fish in months, next a few flatties then without warning the bream outfit howls in protest, i jump on the rod and start the battle, calling it for a jew 5min latter we netted a nice litttle 3kg jew, taken on a #1 hook on a tiny strip of squid, right on high tide there at 9.30pm. We moved slightly then things went quite. Nice night on the water with little of no wind and in the company of alot of boats. All fish took squid.

dan

Guest hottuna
G`day Fellas ,

Hey Hotty , did you tie up to the pylons , or did you kellick somewhere close??.

Mick

41607[/snapback]

Nah that`d be Illegal! I anchored about 70m off the pylons.

dan

Well done on the nice bag of fish and of course the jew.I wanted to get out last night but had a BBQ with people coming over and the best time was 7-30 - 11.30.The Jew was caught right on high tide which is very very common with the bridge and also try drifting across the bridge this works very well around Tom Uglys as it deeper and less sh-t around there than C/Cook and boats(second pillar on the left) 14-17mtr drop off.

:1clap::1clap: Regards Tommy JEWIE HUNTER

Guest hottuna

Well done on the nice bag of fish and of course the jew.I wanted to get out last night but had a BBQ with people coming over and the best time was 7-30 - 11.30.The Jew was caught right on high tide which is very very common with the bridge and also try drifting across the bridge this works very well around Tom Uglys as it deeper and less sh-t around there than C/Cook and boats(second pillar on the left) 14-17mtr drop off.

:1clap::1clap: Regards Tommy JEWIE HUNTER

41621[/snapback]

thanks JH. I heading there again tonight. cheers

for the tip

dan