Gt Popping In Bali Video

mrsswordfisherman

I can't say in a post what I actually said when I saw the video... but OMG - Don't try this at home, kiddies. :1yikes:

Well done Swordy... and Mrs Swordy, if you weren't already taken, you'd be worth my weight in gold (and that's a lot) as a girlfriend! Although, looking at Swordy's face again maybe it was masochism rather than love that prompted you to organise that trip for your boy :biggrin2:

Cheers, Slinky

:Funny-Post: you are one funny dude Tony and NO !!!! Donna is definately off the market :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Aw :wub: geez it was nuffin fellas. Seriously, it is a great family holiday. I have been travelling there since the early 70's and speak some Bahasa Indonesian. It is always great to get back up there and relax and have some fun. The fishing was an added bonus and ensured we all had a ball.

I will make another post about the other side of things that you could show your wives and kids to pique their interest.

Cheers mrsswordie

The straits between Bail and some of the islands around it are some of the deepest in the world.

I think the one between Bali and Lombok is deepest. I remember doing the boat ride to Lembongan and the ferry ride between Gilimanuk and Banyuwangi on the way to Gradagan in East Java. Some of the best times of my life.

But I was surfing didn't do any fishing. Nearly became bait a few times too.

:1prop:

A fishing boat got stuck on the reef at Padang Padang last year, and the crew (Japanese I think) abandoned it. The locals jumped on and stripped the boat of it's catch...hundreds of kilos of frozen Tuna. Great time for the locals up on Bukit Peninsula. I love some of them people so much they are truly beautiful people.

Edited by werris

thats a awsome video & even better read stewy.well done on living the dream & locking horns with fish of a lifetime.just gold!!!you'd definately need top notch gear to land those brutes,anything less & it'll end in tears.good on the fellow raiders loaning you the gear.

well done stewy & donna on a great vid & pics.sure wouldv been a awsome holiday.

cheers johnny. :beersmile::thumbup: