Port Stephens Marlin

hotbite

Quick up date from Port Stephens: The boys on Marquis went 7-7-3 yesterday. Two Stripes and one Black Marlin.

They tell me they lost a good Blue Marlin on a lumo sprocket when the sampo broke!!! :ranting2:

Robbed them of a possible "Grand Slam"!!!

Fish were at both the car park and Newcastle canyons. The Stripes were caught on skip baits.

Other boats did well in the last few days as well. The boys seeing a Victorian trailer boat with seven tag flags up.

Goodluck to all boats fishing up there this weekend. :1fishing1:

Quick up date from Port Stephens: The boys on Marquis went 7-7-3 yesterday. Two Stripes and one Black Marlin.

They tell me they lost a good Blue Marlin on a lumo sprocket when the sampo broke!!! :ranting2:

Robbed them of a possible "Grand Slam"!!!

Fish were at both the car park and Newcastle canyons. The Stripes were caught on skip baits.

Other boats did well in the last few days as well. The boys seeing a Victorian trailer boat with seven tag flags up.

Goodluck to all boats fishing up there this weekend. :1fishing1:

Jeez your quick Mick...

Just got back for a couple of days R&R, then heading back up next Tuesday for a week. Also hearing reports of quite a few large Dollies in the 20kg plus range but we haven't seen one yet and I think yeasterday was our 15th trip in the last 3 weeks.

hey guys...

was meant to be up there for the weekend just past but was unable to make the trip..

Sounds like everyone up there is having a good time of it and good luck to everyone..

Tight Lines

Well done Rusty Marlin on your "Grand Slam" Top effort!!!

Goodluck to all boats fishing the Luhrs Billfish Shootout. Weather is looking good & as we all know there have been a few beakies about.

Marquis will be there. Hope to raise a few. Tight lines everyone.