Any Spot On Boat 2morrow Monday25th

clem

I am off 2morrow and was hoping someone was looking for an AVERAGE boater to accompany them.Have been on trips b4 but not outside the harbour/heads.Have my own tackle or would use yours if you prefer.Do not get sick unless in the middle of the harbour on biggish flow and anchored up. Other than that I am fine with trawling inside and outside.Perfect while boat moves :1prop: Will meet u anywhere at any time.Happy 2 pay my way as well.Send me a p.m. or call me on 0406625552.

Cheers Clem

:bump0ee:

I am off 2morrow and was hoping someone was looking for an AVERAGE boater to accompany them.Have been on trips b4 but not outside the harbour/heads.Have my own tackle or would use yours if you prefer.Do not get sick unless in the middle of the harbour on biggish flow and anchored up. Other than that I am fine with trawling inside and outside.Perfect while boat moves :1prop: Will meet u anywhere at any time.Happy 2 pay my way as well.Send me a p.m. or call me on 0406625552.

Cheers Clem

Just spoke 2 Jewgaffer/Byron and he is willing to tag along if someone has a bigger boat to handle 4comfortably. He say's the weather looks good and will target jews early then kings later and jews again.The bycatch should be plenty.Meet at Brookelyn.He is packed and ready to go.So am I.

He has downriggers if you do not have on your boat.

Hopefully this inspires someone to answer our call. :1prop:

Cheers Clem

:bump0ee:

Just spoke 2 Jewgaffer/Byron and he is willing to tag along if someone has a bigger boat to handle 4comfortably. He say's the weather looks good and will target jews early then kings later and jews again.The bycatch should be plenty.Meet at Brookelyn.He is packed and ready to go.So am I.

He has downriggers if you do not have on your boat.

Hopefully this inspires someone to answer our call. :1prop:

Cheers Clem

Clem tomorrow looks good in so many respects. I know it's rather short notice but if you do get someone who has a well set up boat that would fish three all up comfortably around Lion island for example, the boat would be have to be big enough. Need to meet up at Brooklyn around 6am.

Anyway Clem I hope you find a member who has enough time on their hands to fish the Hawkesbury tomorrow and I would be only too willing to join in.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: