Kingfish

cameldownunder

Hi, I have some experience (Added Tuna Bonito this weekend), but Kingfish is not on my success list (yet).

I am not too far away from catching one, but if someone is willing to help me with a shortcut, I would be very happy.

I pay for fuel/ice/bait noworries.

I am pretty seaworthy, unless I have to tie swivels and hooks for hours in a 2m swell.

Your name: Thomas

Your Location: Sydney

Fishing technique: King on Lure - Squid - Yakka - Frozen bait

Availability: Sunday Mornings only, happy to leave shore at 5am.

Preferred location: Roseville Bridge

Provide your own gear? Yes - a whole shop (All kind, please tell me what to bring)

Provide your own boat? Yes - Quintrex 475 bowrider- but do not venture out the heads unless flat as a mirror

i could take you one Sunday in the right conditions but is there a reason why you haven't ventured out the heads? usually its the easiest way to get heaps of king however i have gotten them in middle harbour so if you like one sunday we can head out n give it a kingfish bash by all means im no pro but ive landed some 20+ kings and i love havn some fun with em :)

can take my boat if you like shoot me a pm with your number n ill give you a call n let you know if/when i go out im actually thinking about hittin the harbour up this weekend possibly the FADS if the weather holds out.

but yeh chipping in on fuel would be great :) i have a 5.3 mtr allycraft runabout all ready to fish including a downrigger n live well

oh and as for bait ill have that covered as long as we can catch live yakkas and squid we will be all good i also have some lures i want to try out on the down rigger too

i usually leave from tunks park or rose bay though only because i can get live bait easily in either place

Edited by DGF