Poppers, Plastics, Blades For Bream In Georges River

DGF

Your name: Aaron

Your Location: Chester Hill

Fishing technique: Bream / whiting / flathead in georges river on poppers, plastics or blades

Availability: Mon-Fri 5pm onwards weekends anytime

Preferred location: Georges River

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? Prefer shore based but i have my own boat personally i think its probably lil too big for the river :P

Extra info:

I am able to catch these on baits but i've moved onto lure fishing as of lately its more fun when you get a decent fish on false baits :) however i have not managed to get anything from georges river on lures :( and my techniques well .. they kinda stink.

Contact info: Either by PM or phone 0404884500

Edited by DGF

Righto Aaron,

I will adopt you as my novice and show you how its done.

Will be in contact biggrin2.gif this will be boat based as thats the best way to catch plenty.

Regards Stewy.

Btw weekends in the river are ok in winter,but not in the warmer months.....its a washing machine in there and no hope of scoring fish IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...

Righto Aaron,

I will adopt you as my novice and show you how its done.

Will be in contact biggrin2.gif this will be boat based as thats the best way to catch plenty.

Regards Stewy.

Btw weekends in the river are ok in winter,but not in the warmer months.....its a washing machine in there and no hope of scoring fish IMHO.

I hope you dont mind adopting another novice. Because I am very interested in fishing the same sorta style and i also just purchased a new outfit just for it.

I hope you dont mind adopting another novice. Because I am very interested in fishing the same sorta style and i also just purchased a new outfit just for it.

Ok I will take you as well biggrin2.gif

Just got to wait till Donna improves a bit more.

Cheers Stewy

• 3 weeks later...

hi stewy,is there any chance of fitting me in for one of those jew sessions,or anything for that matter.iv had a bit if sucess landbased but have never fished the river by boat so it would be much appreciated if you could take me along also.is that asking too much???

cheers johnny. :beersmile:

p.s. i understand if theres not any space to fit me on your boat stewy,just thought id ask.

When we decide on the date an venue....everyone will be welcome.

Regards Admin

Can I come too?

I have all the gear but not much success so far.

Looks like you will be having a field day, we might as well organize a barbecue, and it will be the fishraiders river meeting :1fishing1::thumbup::beersmile::thumbup::yahoo::beersmile:

Vladimir

Looks like you will be having a field day, we might as well organize a barbecue, and it will be the fishraiders river meeting :1fishing1::thumbup::beersmile::thumbup::yahoo::beersmile:

Vladimir

If there is one more sport open, I would like to throw my name into the hat. Would love to get out and learn.

All in favor for BBQ and fish, hey maybe fresh fish BBQ? :1prop:

me too, please - I will make every effort to be down in Sydney when it is on!!! I reckon I could even rope Sails/Cam into it as well!!

So Glad to hear Donna is recovering so well, Stewy! Give her a gentle hug from me!!

CHeerio

Roberta

• 3 weeks later...