New Badge MENTOR For Members Who Adopt A Learner

• mrsswordfisherman changed the title to New Badge MENTOR For Members Who Adopt A Learner
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Hi Everyone

I have awarded a few people Mentor Badges 

@frankS @wazatherfisherman @big Neil

Well deserved fellas 

If anyone would like to nominate any member for a Mentor Badge please pm me

mrsswordie

Thanks Donna! I'm in hospital with cellulitis again and that put a smile on my face! Always happy to help anyone wherever I can

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Quite a surprise I wouldn't have thought I was in the running for such an award, but I will take it with great pleasure.

Thanks Donna and  thanks to all members as it's the members that inspire people like myself to do what we do on this great site.

Frank 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, frankS said:

Quite a surprise I wouldn't have thought I was in the running for such an award, but I will take it with great pleasure.

Thanks Donna and  thanks to all members as it's the members that inspire people like myself to do what we do on this great site.

Frank 

Hardly surprising @frankS, neither for you and neither for all of the other new mentors @big Neil and @wazatherfisherman! Think of all the time you've spent discussing tackle choices with fellow Raiders, often even helping them out in person.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Today I awarded a GOLD BADGE to a few members

I would now like to also award some members with a MENTOR BADGE

This badge is given for helping other members with some instruction/teaching/mentoring. This can be either physically taking them out fishing or virtually via the forum in posts and article. A new badge has been applied to the signatures of those members who help.

@whiskey299 @XD351 @FishingFables @Mike Sydney @Restyle @JustJames

There are other members that may be in line for this badge, please message me if you would like to nominate someone.

mrsswordie

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1