New Badge MENTOR For Members Who Adopt A Learner

• 1 year later...

Congrats to hawkesbass for the recommendation below from Ryder. Well done Trevor and well deserved.

Dear Donna

I'd like to recommend Hawkesbass for the Mentor award.

He went out of his way, loaned me his reel, showed me the good spots, and put me onto the fish.

I know I'm not the first he has helped.

Not to mention his effort on SP day.

Kind Regards

Ryder

• 3 months later...

Here is a message from Katoe who nominated mii11x for a mentor badge - well done Mick and thank you Katoe for the nomination.

Love the work you do on here. The friendly people on here are more than helpful and forth coming with tips and advice which is very unusual most good fishers are very secretive etc. I'd like to nominate mii11x for the mentors award not only was he very forthcoming with advice on my post http://www.fishraide...-River-Jewfish. But yesterday he took me out in his boat and taught me about bait collection and different fishing spots techniques etc. it was a very successful and enjoyable day. I hope as my fishing knowledge increases I can help others like mick has helped me.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Ken

I am more than happy to teach someone who wants to learn about jews. Katoe was definitely wanting to learn about jews and understands you have to put in hard yards to get them. He has been trying to figure them out by himself which goes a long way in my books. Not once has he asked whats the biggest, whats the best bait, where exactly to get them, you know the normal questions.

Was great to finally meet him on Saturday, take him on the boat and get a feed of squid and flatties. Hoping that I have finally found a great fishing buddy

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to The Iceman who took a newbie under his wing - well done

Awesome work iceman! Since joining not so long ago, rami hasb een asking many a question. You can tell he's very keen and I'm sure he learnt a lot yesterday! Well done :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

• 2 months later...

Newest mentor is boattart who was nominated by NaClH2OK9

Thank you Mark for helping others to become better fishermen and enjoying the sport :clapping:

Congrats mark! I know you offer spots on many occasions. Even I got an invite once but was unable to attend. Your are very generous with your time and are a valuable member of this forum! Well deserved :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

• 1 month later...