Yeh Baby How Good Is This,what A Great Weekend

roosterman

what a top couple of games this week......

friday night footy was a cracker to kick off the season...

bunnies tried smashing my chookies into submission be we were more than up to the challenge..

how about merrit eh,how embarrassing :074:

Todd Carney had an absolute blinder and couldnt put a foot wrong,especially the one neer dead ball line :yahoo:

cannot believe eagles threw the game away letting tigers back into it...

looks like another season where any team can win on the day with close games and upsets aplenty..

nrlladder.jpg

cheers....steve....

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!!! GO MARCHING IN!!!! OH WHNE THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN!!!! OHH HOW I WANT TO BE IN THAT NUMBER!!!!! OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN!!!!!

I have to admit that was a great way to kickstart the season. GOO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS!!!!!

SL,

It was another good performance from the dragons and if they don't choke come sept they are the team to beat.

Cannot believe manly did it again .. Dejavu.....I think I could hear the echoes that erupted from the changerooms at my joint at end of game lol.

As for the chookies, our attack is on fire but defence has some questions that when asked by better teams may be trouble...

Great start to the yr, I might frame the ladder ATM lol...

Roberta yeh it's that time of yr and with some nice blackies being caught I'm itching to get into em...

Cheers ... Steve...