Back From The Dead!

mrsswordfisherman

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to all the raiders who posted their good wishes - it means a lot to me to know that the hours I put in on here are appreciated.

I was clinically dead and if Stewy was not there and acted so quickly and responsibly then no more from me. He is THE man and I owe him now for the rest of my life :wub::1pash:. I have a few broken ribs but that is a small price to pay for my life.

Lots of life changes now necessary. I am writing this from my bedside in hospital and just wanted to say thanks to everyone and I really appreciate the wishes and prayers.

I am a strong bugger and an RN and it takes a bit to stop me - standby for further news bulletins :icon_peace:.

love to all

mrsswordie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mrsswordie - its great to have you back!

I am sorry that you suffered in this way. We are very happy that you are recovering well.

You obviously havent lost your sense of humour - so you must be doing well!

PS: RN's make the worst patients!!

Tan, Lisa n lil Taj

Edited by tan the fisherman

Great to hear your well Donna, We have all been praying for you!

Some big life changes ahead of you but if it means they will ensure you a happy life by Swordie's side, then I recon its worth the change!.

Rest well..

Billyd

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to all the raiders who posted their good wishes - it means a lot to me to know that the hours I put in on here are appreciated.

I was clinically dead and if Stewy was not there and acted so quickly and responsibly then no more from me. He is THE man and I owe him now for the rest of my life :wub::1pash:. I have a few broken ribs but that is a small price to pay for my life.

Lots of life changes now necessary. I am writing this from my bedside in hospital and just wanted to say thanks to everyone and I really appreciate the wishes and prayers.

I am a strong bugger and an RN and it takes a bit to stop me - standby for further news bulletins :icon_peace:.

love to all

mrsswordie

Welcome back Donna, in more ways than one! :1yikes: You sure gave us all a big scare! So pleased that you are back bashing the keyboard again!! Hope the ribs are less painful very soon! It sure beats the alternative!

Hats off to Stewy - He IS THE MAN! Could be an idea to run a first aid/CPR course for members using the Red Cross or whoever does the lessons? I know it is 10 years since I had my last 'update'. Things have changed a lot since then, too.

Cheerio

Roberta

Bloody attention seeker biggrin2.gif thank god you are back my darling and your voice and warm smile just make me so happy yahoo.gif Now about that marriage thing wub.gif

Love Stewy