Back From The Dead!

mrsswordfisherman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna its great to see you up and about again i could not belive what i was reading.after speaking to Stewy yesterday i had tears in my eyes i am so happy for both of you.

Can i recommend a sure fire treatment for you

STOP WATCHING THE BUNNIES THEY WILL BREAK ANY BODIES HEART :)

Get well soon all our love

Stephen and Fiona.

Welcome back Donna :yahoo:

thats one big life changing experience for you and family thats for sure...

as has been said,alot of hard changes ahead but if it means ya here a bit longer then yes tofu,steamed/boiled fish,chicken etc etc taste alot better than the alternatives :biggrin2: .

now yr over that little hurdle you have an even bigger one to survive..................................... hospital food :074: :074:

hope yr recovery keeps improving and yr back home with stewy soon...

steve,jaime & boys

Donna,

I am very glad you got through the challenge that you faced. you will now be stronger than you were before. :thumbup:

Good on you Stewy for your quick response I think I should do a first Aid course just in case I am in the situation one day as I would not know what to do.... Donna take it easy and continue on your recovery and we all look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Nathan

gday donna, I just saw this posting and was thrilled to hear that you are doing much better :thumbup: , I recieved an sms from roberta telling me that you had suffered a massive heart attack the morning of the incident and I felt sick.I have been thinking of you all week and hoping you were going to be OK.

something like this makes us all realise just how vunerable we all are and how quickly things can change.

I hope you continue to recover quickly and are back on your feet again real soon, and please dont scare us all again!!! :biggrin2:

thank god stewy knew what to do in that situation.

get well soon

love pete.

Edited by tide'n'knots

I'm very glad to hear you have bounced back so well and great job by your hubby.

I'm intrigued to know. What's on the other side? Kerry Packer reckoned bugger all.

I think Donna mentioned that there were no more bills 074.gif and I had a lot more hair on my head yahoo.gif

Regards Stewy.

Gee its great to be able to joke about all this now !!!!!! PHEWWWWWWWWWWWW

She's back! :thumbup:

Great to hear that one of my latest blackfish partners still with us, ya freaked us out woman! :1yikes:

Rest up and get ready to give everyone hell when ya back to 100%.

xo

Greg

Hi Donna, great to see that you're back on the road to recovery.

The doctors may not agree but i firmly believe the real reason this happened would have been caused by the excitement of nailing your first harbour blackfish. Ease back gradually, maybe just be the net person for a while, now you appreciate the adrenalin rush from a much maligned form of fishing.

Cheers,

Rick