Back From The Dead!

mrsswordfisherman

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to all the raiders who posted their good wishes - it means a lot to me to know that the hours I put in on here are appreciated.

I was clinically dead and if Stewy was not there and acted so quickly and responsibly then no more from me. He is THE man and I owe him now for the rest of my life :wub::1pash:. I have a few broken ribs but that is a small price to pay for my life.

Lots of life changes now necessary. I am writing this from my bedside in hospital and just wanted to say thanks to everyone and I really appreciate the wishes and prayers.

I am a strong bugger and an RN and it takes a bit to stop me - standby for further news bulletins :icon_peace:.

love to all

mrsswordie

wow were was I on a desert Island!!! In really do hope you get better and am so sorry to hear about this bad news, get well soon.

Basil, Anastasia and the boys

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear you pulled through donna.

I hope you have a speedy recovery.... no doubt the doctor suggested lots of rest... luckily holding a rod in your hand and soaking a few baits probably comesunder that categorybiggrin2.gif

Donna,

Glad to have you back. I hope sore ribs are all that you'll have to recover from.

Take care and hope you'll find yourself outdoors with a fishing rod in your hand soon.

pmak

hallo glade things are well. i lost my father just before xmas from a majore heart attack

he was only 50, he had a minor heart attack in august, so please for your loved ones sake and yours

exercise is good for you. in my 30 years on this earth i swear i never seen my dad do a jog or a sporting hobby

after his minor attack i asked him to do a 3 month drinking beer clens to help his heart he said to me after the 3 long necks i bought yesterday. so from my point of view please get well and think of the future. hope to meet you soon fit and healthy

YOU CAN DO IT

Welcome home Donna - I don't think Stewie will let you do ANYTHING for a long time, so just lay back & enjoy the adulation - maybe get some of the housecleaning on video??? :074:

That was terrific that the paramedics came & visited you - they were there in a flash & did what they had to do after all Stewie's work on you. Hope the ribs & black eyes have become more bearable!

How about that very PUBLIC Marriage proposal???? Bet that's a first on FR? Well?? What's the answer!! It'll happen, I reckon, just a matter of when.

Take care & make haste slowly!

Cheerio

Roberta

Great to hear you are back home and your recovery is going well.

I hope your own private butler/nurse is taking care of your every desire....make sure you have doing all the fun jobs like vaccuumming, ironing, cooking, cleaning the toilet.....

I hope the road to recovery is a quick one and you can get back on the water in the not too distance future....reckon the ribs might take a little getting used too with some long range casts though.....still better a few busted ribs than the alternative.

All the best!!!!