Shimano Coriolis Co-100E Need Help

hey raiders i am havng trouble with my shimano CORIOLIS 100E

it has somethign in the spool raceways and i cant get it out wether it be sand or weed but it is making my life very hard to fish with this i was juts wondering if any1 can give me a walkthrough on how totake it all apart i have got as far as i can with it but i didnt wanna mess with the manetic cast control untill i have been either shown or told the propper way or even a way to get around messing with it

help would be gladly appreciated

G'day fishhntr,

From the sound of it, it should be a fairly straightforward task. You'll just need to remove the spool... I don't have a schematic for the reel so can't sdvise you on the steps but have a look here..

http://www.youtube.com/user/FishWithShimano?feature=pyv&ad=5205256773&kw=fishing#p/u/6/ZLpO74dWuoE

This and the next videos are sevicing guides for Shimano baitcasters by Shimano technicians. While they're general procedures, hopefully they help.

Cheers, Slinky

G'day fishhntr,

From the sound of it, it should be a fairly straightforward task. You'll just need to remove the spool... I don't have a schematic for the reel so can't sdvise you on the steps but have a look here..

http://www.youtube.com/user/FishWithShimano?feature=pyv&ad=5205256773&kw=fishing#p/u/6/ZLpO74dWuoE

This and the next videos are sevicing guides for Shimano baitcasters by Shimano technicians. While they're general procedures, hopefully they help.

Cheers, Slinky

hey mate thanks for the advice i have watched the videos but my problem is the magnetic cast conrol i cant seeem to find any explanations anyway dam looks like the reel will have to go for a service and worst of all i am gunna have to buy a calcutta for the weekend