Record Buttons

You might have noticed that my and a few other Raiders' signatures now include a 'record button'. This is something being tested and worked through by admin at the moment and if it can be made to work, eventually all Raider record holders will have them added (or subtracted as records are bettered) to their signature.

There are issues to work through and it's a lot of work so be patient. As any developments happen with this everyone will be kept posted.

Cheers, Slinky

You might have noticed that my and a few other Raiders' signatures now include a 'record button'. This is something being tested and worked through by admin at the moment and if it can be made to work, eventually all Raider record holders will have them added (or subtracted as records are bettered) to their signature.

There are issues to work through and it's a lot of work so be patient. As any developments happen with this everyone will be kept posted.

Cheers, Slinky

Sorry all. This task was interrupted by my illness. It involves making the badges, uploading to server and then attaching to the profiles of the record holders, one by one.

The bait record holders have been done this afternoon (a few still top be done) and the lure records will be done asap.

Anyone with more than 3 records will receive one badge (multiple record holder)

Any issues please pm me

Cheers mrsswordie

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just a note about record buttons.

These are created, uploaded to the server, placed on member's profile and removed from previous record holder by me. I also keep an excel spreadsheet with all the info on it that needs to be kept updated. Please be patient about getting a button for your record as I need time to do the job and as I work I usually leave it till the weekend to do them all.

It is not appreciated when members keep hassling and sending pm's to other admin or mods about getting their record buttons :thumbdown: .

Send all queries to me regarding having buttons applied. I shall endeavour to have them done in good time.

mrsswordie