Adopt Me As A Learner

PK1988

Your name: Peter K

Your Location: Kenthurst (near Castle Hill) NSW.

Fishing technique: ranged, interested in bream and flatheads LB from esturay/shore, and beach fishing for most species, interested in boat fishing but do not have boat availability as yet.

Availability: Fridays and Weekends only.

Preferred location: Hawkesbury River, and anywhere that would hopefully take me less than an hour to get to.

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? No

Your name: Peter K

Your Location: Kenthurst (near Castle Hill) NSW.

Fishing technique: ranged, interested in bream and flatheads LB from esturay/shore, and beach fishing for most species, interested in boat fishing but do not have boat availability as yet.

Availability: Fridays and Weekends only.

Preferred location: Hawkesbury River, and anywhere that would hopefully take me less than an hour to get to.

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? No

PK, I can teach you Beach Fishing from Broken Bay if you like.

PM me if you are interested... I have over 25years Beach Fishign Experience and 7 years in Broken Bay and on the Central Coast.

I fish for Jewies, Taylor, Salmon and Sharks all from Broken Bay and the Nthn Beaches.

Am happy to also head around the Hawkesbury Area but I dont know it all that well.

Cheers mate

Edited by wannabefisho

• 2 weeks later...

PK, I can teach you Beach Fishing from Broken Bay if you like.

PM me if you are interested... I have over 25years Beach Fishign Experience and 7 years in Broken Bay and on the Central Coast.

I fish for Jewies, Taylor, Salmon and Sharks all from Broken Bay and the Nthn Beaches.

Am happy to also head around the Hawkesbury Area but I dont know it all that well.

Cheers mate

Hey,

Thanks for the invite, let me know when you are going out next and ill try to join you.

I dont really know the Hawkesbury area that well in the way of fishing, but if you wanted to go somewhere, the old pacific hwy Mooney Mooney bridge or berowra waters are not too bad to try.

I will pm you contact details.

PK

Edited by PK1988