Cabarita Wharf Firing With Big Bream And Flathead

mickygee

Hey guys this is my first report on fish raider, yesterday i fished Cabarita wharf which ive been fishing for a while and caught a few decent fish there,

anyways i landed a 60cm Flathead weighing in at 1kg which was caught on yellowtail fillet on a Extra Long shank hook, gave me a good fight, but had a better fight on a thumper bream that i didnt land before the flathead which was hooked on yellowtail fillet also must of been 38cm + it snagged me to the wall which is filled with oyster shells the bastards,

Anywho ive attached the picture of the flathead not a great shot but its a photo,

Cheerspost-13973-127191763988_thumb.jpg

Nice Flattie mate! :)

Cabarita can be a great spot, have been pinged a few times there fishing for Bream... they know how to use the structure there I can assure you.

Better luck next time budd...

Tight lines

:)

yeh mate some big bream but where i cast theres alot of structure like u said i dont cast out and using light gear isnt the best idea but there dam good fighterss

Nice sized lizard well done, i prefer fishing high tide at the old war marker i think it is back down towards the marina myself good lizards if you slow roll back your bait.And not to forget some great bream...1hr before high tide and 1 hr after works best.