I'm In The Abt Bream Kayak Grand Final With A Wild Card!

arpie

Hey Roberta!

you had better go well after all the help & coaching you offer to others - its only fitting that you do well. :1worthy:

& thanks again for a great weekend of fishing in the yak! :yahoo:

Thanks for the encouragement guys - I reckon if every lure or sp hasn't been used this weekend, I haven't tried hard enough!! I am trying to restrict what I take out ....... a bit, so I don't confuse myself! If I catch Tournie legal fish on both days, I will be happy!

I've had some terrific tips from lots of FRs, so have taken note of them all & hope that each tip will give me at least one legal fish! That way, I should have at least 10 legals each day to choose from!! :biggrin2:

Just been going thru my gear, upgrading hooks, changing braid & replacing leaders. That Slim Beauty knot is terrific, thanks Grant! The Pro Anglers can take 6 rods & I will take all 6 rods out! :1yikes: I reckon, if one stuffs up by breaking or getting a birds nest, I will just grab another rod instead of stressing!! At least the PA has the rod lying down, so I shouldn't bust any more tips from now on!!!

After checking my lines today, I will test some of my lures in a pool to make sure they are swimming right & also check that I don't move the sps too fast!!! I am a bit of a fast twitch person, methinks. :wacko:

Not long to go now!! The gear (50+ yaks etc) has turned up at the Caravan park & I caught up with Steve Fields (head of Hobie Australia) yesterday. Excitement is growing by the minute. The Expo area will be set up either today or tomorrow - anyone living anywhere near Forster - come have a look at 2pm on Sat & Sun!!! There should be a good crowd watching the live weigh-ins.

Cheerio for now - can't wait to hit the water for prefish on Fri! This 2 week prefish ban has been a killer!!!

Roberta