1 Good Dolly

pauljm

post-7874-127288292876_thumb.jpgpost-7874-127288295261_thumb.jpgHey all we trolled all day yesterday for only 1 strike... a dolly that went 14 kg on the spring scales.... seen dolphins and flying fish but didnt even get any stripies or anything else....heard some marlin caught early but the arvo skeds seemed pretty dead on the radio.... conditions were good for trolling as it wasnt too flat but it just seemed the fish werent around... anyone else do any good? I will try post a pic if i can find the lead for my phone...... Paul Edited by payatz

Thats still a nice dolly Paul, was it a cow or a bull.

Cheers Mike

Hey mike hows things? Manage to post the pics so u tell me? Cow or Bull..... it was my mates first day out game fishing so he was on strike... it actually didnt put up that much of a fight and he did well without too much panic...... until the gaff got dropped in the drink (not by me) so it was tail grabbed and hauled in as i was retrieving 2nd gaff from cabin.... an awesome fish and a great sight as it hit the deck.....it took a blue and white top gun nightmare 9"....... still after that elusive sydney marlin but..... u been getting amongst them? Good luck anyway...Paul

Edited by payatz

Hey mike hows things? Manage to post the pics so u tell me? Cow or Bull..... it was my mates first day out game fishing so he was on strike... it actually didnt put up that much of a fight and he did well without too much panic...... until the gaff got dropped in the drink (not by me) so it was tail grabbed and hauled in as i was retrieving 2nd gaff from cabin.... an awesome fish and a great sight as it hit the deck.....it took a blue and white top gun nightmare 9"....... still after that elusive sydney marlin but..... u been getting amongst them? Good luck anyway...Paul

Hey Paul thats a female dollie [cow] still a top fish.Did you measure her.I havn't been out as im getting some work done to my boat, keep it up and good luck on the beakies.

Cheers Mike