Winter Breaming

Your name: Zac

Your Location: Drummoyne

Fishing technique: Bream on lures in winter

Availability: Mostly weekends

Preferred location: Sydney harbour

Provide your own gear? No, havent got any gear for Luring bream YET!

Provide your own boat? No

Ive had experice with luring bream in the warmer months but, catch bugger all during winter. So im really interested to try and crack that winter secret about where, when ect.

Ive sold most of my fishing gear, due to personal reasons, so i dont have any gear to target bream on lures

So if someone could maybe take me out fishing, i would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers, Zac

Hey Zac,

You are ALWAYS welcome to come with me on Lane Cove and I can even collect you from your place...

You just let me know when you are free, you know my details so send me a PM when you wanna go Breamin and I'll get ya onto some lane Cove Blue Nose now they just showed up.

BTW- I lost your number can you PM it to me again and I'll organise a trip for us both, I got a few great spots that are very quiet and have some good fish when they are schooling up in the area.

Chat soon mate

Anthony

:)

Hey Zac,

You are ALWAYS welcome to come with me on Lane Cove and I can even collect you from your place...

You just let me know when you are free, you know my details so send me a PM when you wanna go Breamin and I'll get ya onto some lane Cove Blue Nose now they just showed up.

BTW- I lost your number can you PM it to me again and I'll organise a trip for us both, I got a few great spots that are very quiet and have some good fish when they are schooling up in the area.

Chat soon mate

Anthony

:)

BTW Zac, I am getting 10 bream HB lures tomorrow hopefully and I got rods and reels you can use if you like, + I got so many placcies I will most likely never use you can use them and keep what you need to keep ya going.

We can also use bait (I find it works best for Bream personally) but whatever goes mate.

PM me

Anthony

Edited by wannabefisho

Hi Zac - I often have a landbased flick around Drummoyne / Iron Cove / Haberfield - Mostly on a Sat or Sun morning. Usually targeting bream but get a few flatties as bycatch. I only fish lures and have some extra gear if reqd. PM me your details and I can meet up with you & hopefully help out with your winter bream luring a bit.

Cheers Blood Knot

Hi Zac - I often have a landbased flick around Drummoyne / Iron Cove / Haberfield - Mostly on a Sat or Sun morning. Usually targeting bream but get a few flatties as bycatch. I only fish lures and have some extra gear if reqd. PM me your details and I can meet up with you & hopefully help out with your winter bream luring a bit.

Cheers Blood Knot

mate if your going out this sunday any chance i can tag along ? ive got my own gear ?

Edited by hamerz84