Wannabe Surf Fisherman

tok

Your name: Sam

Your Location: Northern beaches

Fishing technique: Surf- aiming for jew....but to be honest be happy to learn more about all aspects of beach fishing.

Availability: Most nights(shift worker)

Preferred location: Northern beaches...Narrabeen pref.

Provide your own gear? Have some gear but it doesn't seem to be working to well yet!

Provide your own boat? Not yet!

G'day I'm new to this site and pretty new to fishing so any help that i can get will be awesome as I'm struggling at the moment to get any consistency with my fishing.I actually get out to the beach a bit and even down to spit bridge but I'm lucky to catch one keeper fish every five or six trips.I'm pretty crap and the missus is starting whether I'm even going fishing or not!!! lol. Willing to learn any form of fishing.

I'd be thankful to even get a reply to this post.

By the way this forum is a great idea by the looks of it it's paid off for some.

Sam

Your name: Kieran

Your Location: Northern beaches

Fishing technique: Surf/ Beach- happy to catch ANYTHING

Availability: Nights/ Weekends

Preferred location: Northern beaches, anywhere

Provide your own gear? Yes

Provide your own boat? Not required

I would also like to get a bit of knowledge about beach fishing.

Maybe we could get some knoweldge together?

I got an alvey rod and reel package for christmas and still havent given it a proper go.

Any help would be awesome!

I do a bit of surf fishing, mainly at Mona Vale as I have a relative living there. I will probably be there either saturday or sunday from around 3pm till dark. Happy to pass on any help to anyone who wants to learn the art. :1welcomeani:

Lads, I have done a lot of surf fishing and I go nights ONLY, days are hard for me being a P/T student and full time Dad of 2 kids

SO, if either of you wanna go I head out most weekends and during the week i fish the rivers

I mostly fish Broken Bay but am happy to go to the Nth Beaches though.

PM me I am going tomorrow night to Broken Bay- leaving Sydney by 3pm to get to my spot just before sunset as its a 90minute drive to where I go.

Cheers

Anthony

Thanks for the reply guys and the offers of help.

Laurie unfortunately I can't make it down thus weekend but if in future you head out again let me know I'd love to tag along and soak up some knowledge.

Same goes for you too Anthony I'm sure I could learn a fair bit from you too. I'm in the same boat as you,having three kids of my own, nights are the only time I can get away.

Kieren, if you ever need someone to head down the beach with let me know, but be warned I'm pretty crap! Lol...

Cheers again.

Thanks for the reply guys and the offers of help.

Laurie unfortunately I can't make it down thus weekend but if in future you head out again let me know I'd love to tag along and soak up some knowledge.

Same goes for you too Anthony I'm sure I could learn a fair bit from you too. I'm in the same boat as you,having three kids of my own, nights are the only time I can get away.

Kieren, if you ever need someone to head down the beach with let me know, but be warned I'm pretty crap! Lol...

Cheers again.

I am house sitting @ my sisters place in Bilgola over the next 3 weeks so I'll be going to heaps of beaches in between study time, so stay tuned I'll reply again when I am going out, likely next week and the week after.

Cheers lads

Anthony

:)