Boatless?

olitay

Hi Raiders, coming into the winter months im keen to get out amongst the blue chasing anything that chews on hard metal jigs! Kings in particular!

Ill be hitting the peak, 12 mile and some other special spots in the vicinity in the next few Months and was hoping to find a couple competent fishos that are happy to share the minimal cost involved in getting there. My Usual crew has gone all "lets have babies" on me so im looking for some guys (or girls) that love fishing, have a good sens of humor and are able to be ready at the last minute, usually a day in advance.

I fish from a 7.2M Walkaround, have all the safety gear necessary to head out, and can even help with tackle. I usually fish Fridays or Saturdays.

If your keen let me know.

Billyd

Hi Billyd.

If you have room for 2 please count me in We have all gear minus the boat, including a pair of lazy fisho's reels (electrics for the deep stuff). And we don't turn green on the rough sea either.

And if you have a good sense of humor you must meet Pablo he is a real clown tease.gif .

Just PM me with details.

Vladimir

I'd be up for the occasional outing too Billy. My Bertie is out of action for a few weeks too. I know what the costs can be, so happy to share costs. PM me anytime. Saturdays are good for me from next weekend on.

regards,

Dave :1fishing1:

Hey BillyD, any time, any place, any where...that pretty much covers it. Just let me know and I would be happy to join, share the all the costs...even munchies. I love getting out of the house for fishing, plus, my work schedule is really flexible. My boss accommodates my fishing obsession.

You're gonna need a bigger boat, Billy! :biggrin2:

Best of luck out there mate. I'm looking forward to a report from you soon!

Cheers

Hodgey

Ha, thanks Hodgey, so many nice raiders out there willing to come onboard! Wont be heading out today though!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Raiders, coming into the winter months im keen to get out amongst the blue chasing anything that chews on hard metal jigs! Kings in particular!

Ill be hitting the peak, 12 mile and some other special spots in the vicinity in the next few Months and was hoping to find a couple competent fishos that are happy to share the minimal cost involved in getting there. My Usual crew has gone all "lets have babies" on me so im looking for some guys (or girls) that love fishing, have a good sens of humor and are able to be ready at the last minute, usually a day in advance.

I fish from a 7.2M Walkaround, have all the safety gear necessary to head out, and can even help with tackle. I usually fish Fridays or Saturdays.

If your keen let me know.

Billyd

Hey BillyD,

Firstly - I am a massive fishing nut. My fishing mate (with boat) is recently with child, and has had his manhood removed in the process.

I am planning to buy a boat in the next 12 months, but very keen to be part of the crew on another boat in the meantime.

I have more fishing gear than I can poke a stick at, including blue water stuff (Tiagra’s etc), which are desperate to get used.

I can go at the drop of a hat, and am more than willing to chip in with costs, wash-down and maintenance, etc...

Oh – and I have a coxswains certificate, and have worked as a fishing guide in the northern territory a few years back.

Cheers,

Ed Cain

0419 416 926

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Billy, havent heard from ya about this in a while- are you still lookin for lads to help out???

I did send you a PM a month or so back so lets hope we can get something organised pretty soon as Im planning on returning to work mid-late August provided my exams are completed.

Anyway mate stay in touch am keen as mustard my TLD25 is screaming @ me ATM he needs an outing on the blue yonder.

Cheers

Anthony

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm, no shortage of replies. I would love to come out one day. I will send a personal message. I am a very keen fisho but have not done a lot offshore. Keen to share any costs and have all the gear i need. If one of the other 30 replies fall through let me know.

Cheers

Duncs

• 3 weeks later...

Hi BillyD,

I'm a keen fisho (land-based) and would love to get out on the boat with you. I can bring my own gear and donate some bait & plastics & fuel costs. I may even make us some bacon and egg muffins for brekkie :) I'm free most Saturdays, (and some Sundays) even at short notice. If you're interested, send me a message.

James.

P.S. Weather looks awesome all this weekend!

And now it turns out I'm jobless so have plenty of free time on my hands. So any day of the week is good for me right now :)

Hi BillyD,

I'm a keen fisho (land-based) and would love to get out on the boat with you. I can bring my own gear and donate some bait & plastics & fuel costs. I may even make us some bacon and egg muffins for brekkie :) I'm free most Saturdays, (and some Sundays) even at short notice. If you're interested, send me a message.

James.

P.S. Weather looks awesome all this weekend!