69 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of mobile phone do you use

• Nokia
    • Windows Mobile 5.* and below
    • Windows Mobile 6.0 or 6.1
    • iPhone
    • Blackberry
    • Other

I use the i-phone and find it great to surf the web on. With all of the apps that you can get it has a lot of things that you can use them for :)

Maybe a Fishraider app would be good :thumbup:

Also iPhone. I access Fishraider at least a couple of times a week from it.

Cheers, Slinky

I access the site at least a couple of times a day :)

Just goes to show how tragic I am :biggrin2:

Hi

I am trying to get some idea as to how many people access the fishriader website via their mobile phone and what brand of phone and operating system they use.

Thank you

Webmaster

i use my iphone 80% of time as im sooo busy with work..

can we put a remember my setting on viewing full site as it really anoys me scrolling all way to bottom to reset all time...

other than this site is looking real good...

cheers...steve.....

i use my iphone 80% of time as im sooo busy with work..

can we put a remember my setting on viewing full site as it really anoys me scrolling all way to bottom to reset all time...

other than this site is looking real good...

cheers...steve.....

i use a iphone hope to get rid of it soon when the new windows 7 series comes out

Steve ill show you a setting on the phone that tricks the website into thinking your on a pc and shows u the full site instead of the mobile version (jailbroken phones only)

I access the site at least a couple of times a day :)

Just goes to show how tragic I am :biggrin2:

Mate your not the only one, I spend hours sometimes whole day on fishraider. At home and at work, keeps me occupied

I use my htc android based phone to access when out and about, goes striaght to the full website (reading previous comment a mobile based site was mentioned, but have never seen). Only issue I have is I can't upload photo's from my mobile but not a biggies

My computer is mac but I don't have a mac phone!!! One of our Samsungs I am supposed to be able to get onto the web ..... but I am too stingy!!! Too bloody small to see, anyway! :wacko:

Roberta

Im with Robert and am too stingy (I get bugger all mobile converage and even less 3G coverage for internet on my phone) so I only access from home- I use Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista workstations and Server 2003 @ home

For my mobile I got a Nokia e63 but I am a but partial to the iPhone and iPad, aswell as Windows Mobile devices- my next phone is guaranteed to be an iPhone and YES I will pay for a decent data plan with a different provider than I am with now.

Even trying to send an MMS from my network to its parent provider I get errors on erach send MMS, but TXT is fine- goes to show how flaky the 3G network is with my provider when I cannot even send a picture of my fish to my mates on other networks, sometimes I cannot even send to same network- mix of congestion and name resolution problems...

Sorry I am blabbing now I'll shut-up, lol

Anthony

N97 Nokia,

Mobile browsing and I can use it as a wireless modem on my home PC -Toshiba A200 T9300 laptop.

Also has a relly good camera compared to the Iphone.

I dunno - always been a nokia guy... they seem to stay working!

chris :biggrin2:

• 2 months later...