Social Day

hubba

Just want to thank everyone involved in making the social day on the Georges River possible.I had a wonderful day and was most impressed with how well organised the day was.

Being my first social event with Fish Raider I found it most informative. As a beginner as far as lures are concerned I feel ready to take on the world.

Thanks again and a special thanks to Tom..... thumbup.gif

I too would like to thank everyone involved .my lecture was conducted by Dan the man :biggrin2: and was very informative.

i was even lucky enough to go for a fish with dan[ thanks mate ] and his skeeter and while im on the subject that skeeter :1yikes:

man i would love to have one of those . there is nothing quite like FLYING around on one of these boats while listening to AC/DC full boar.

quite a diference to my yak fishing world :1prop:

any way THANKS AGAIN to everyone involved with today . i look forward to the next one .

craig

If I have forgotten anyone I apologise right now as there are so many of you to thank 1yikes.gif

Cheers Sordfisherman

Only yourself, Stewy. Thanks for all the energy you put into the site too and all the work you do introducing so many people to fishing and then helping them along the learning curve... it all comes from being so passionate about fishing mate and it's much appreciated by many many Raiders.

Cheers, Slinky

Only yourself, Stewy. Thanks for all the energy you put into the site too and all the work you do introducing so many people to fishing and then helping them along the learning curve... it all comes from being so passionate about fishing mate and it's much appreciated by many many Raiders.

Cheers, Slinky

Ditto on that mate! Thanks for you personal tuition Stewy - I'll be a gun at tying knots in no time (or a knot head)