I Just Watch New Dvd ,it's Very Good

jewie hunter

I ask the question about lure fishing with plastics and a mate of mine Vinni has left me a new dvd and it was amazing to watch .I think I'll never learn everything about fishing as you just keep learning and learning.

You think your good catching Jews every time you go out but try catching the different fish these guys catch on lures and its all a different ball game.

They catch everything from jews from the shore to kingfish to bream ect.

This type of fishing is really new to me well we all play with lures but how many of us really catch with them and its something I'm really going to try now.

As for fishing I was all set for Sunday night with my mates son and his mate from school as dad had gone away for one of those great weekends without the kids but I was happy to take the boys out jewie fishing with just about every bait I need,fresh squid just caught plus baby ocky,slimy fillets thanks to a good fishing mate Paul and I noticed that the batteries switch had been left on for about a week or so and it did'nt start so I but a new battery on and it still did'nt start when I put the battery swuitch to both it rolled over and away we went.We got to the ramp and then we had smoke coming out from under the dash as one of the young blokes put the metal pole from the bur bucket onto the second battery which was not back under cover and it shorted out onto the al/fuel tank? I will repair and double check all wiring before heading out next time.

Regards Tommy Jewie Hunter :badair: