First Bass

lesta

Today i was going to go see what bents basin was like so i drove all the way down there to try fishing on the rocks like i was told. Got down there to find that i couldn't find the water :risata: i guess i wasn't looking hard enough or i was just to lazy to walk around to find it i could only see a little lake any way so i went to penrith to fish the nepean seen as i wasn't goin to waste my day seen as i drove out here i just tried for carp just for somthin to do but nothin so seen as i only used a lure once before and had no luck i figered i have nothin to lose so i threw in this lure i bought a week or so ago and havn't used yet and about my fourth cast and bang felt the bite and reeled her in it was my first fish on a HB and my first bass :1clap: she was about 20 or so cm's pretty exciting i thought seen as i ahve been told there aint many bass this time of year. I got a pic on my phone but don't think it's worth posting a phone shot.

Cheers

Today i was going to go see what bents basin was like so i drove all the way down there to try fishing on the rocks like i was told. Got down there to find that i couldn't find the water  :risata: i guess i wasn't looking hard enough or i was just to lazy to walk around to find it i could only see a little lake any way so i went to penrith to fish the nepean seen as i wasn't goin to waste my day seen as i drove out here i just tried for carp just for somthin to do but nothin so seen as i only used a lure once before and had no luck i figered i have nothin to lose so i threw in this lure i bought a week or so ago and havn't used yet and about my fourth cast and bang felt the bite and reeled her in it was my first fish on a HB and my first bass  :1clap: she was about 20 or so cm's pretty exciting i thought seen as i ahve been told there aint many bass this time of year. I got a pic on my phone but don't think it's worth posting a phone shot.

Cheers

45223[/snapback]

Post her up lesta!!! any bass is a good Bass, particularly your first, top work :1clap::1clap:

I hope there are heaps more!! Bass will take HB's, SP's, spinners and love the topwater lures, youll never grow tired of them .

You drove to bents? from the carpark wander down the hill and youll find the basin, from there you can clambour about the bush upstream.

cheers

Chris