What's The Story

Captain Pugwash

Evening all,

heade out on the Black Pig again for a beautiful day on the Harbour.

Off to Balmoral and the yakkas were plentiful thank heavens. Loaded up the bait tank then off to old faithful, the wreck.

Got into position, anchor down, berley up, livies out and within 5 minutes thankyou, a livey has been hit and up comes a lovely plate size John Dory. :1clap:

Meanwhile Dollface has landed 7 fish from her first 7 casts, I kid you not. Including a nice trevally. :biggrin2:

The day then proceeds quite wonderfully. A couple of nice big 50cm tailor, numerous big yakkas and slimeys and by day's end 6 goddam beautiful John Dory. I kid you not, 6 of the darlings. :thumbup: So many in fact that we put the last 2 back because 4 is enough for our sat and sun dinner.

No Kings was the only downside to the day but I have a new plan for them tomorrow. :1fishing1:

All in all a stunning day to be out on the harbour and as I write this I can smell the gorgeous aroma of Dory being cooked.

It's great to live in this part of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1prop::1prop:

Cheers

Pete :thumbup:

Guest Jocool

Good onya Pete. :thumbup:

I may have asked this question before....but I'm a bit fuzzy on it! :tease: Care to enlighten us as far as "the wreck" goes??? How far out, depth...etc...

Guest MarkD
It's great to live in this part of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1prop:  :1prop: 

Cheers

Pete :thumbup:

45278[/snapback]

Well said Pete! Looking forward to your next instalment!

Guest bluecod

Well done Cap'n Pete - a top effort - if everbody only took enough for a fresh feed there may be some left for the beginners. :thumbup:

Good onya Pete. :thumbup:

I may have asked this question before....but I'm a bit fuzzy on it! :tease: Care to enlighten us as far as "the wreck" goes??? How far out, depth...etc...

45294[/snapback]

Hey Joe,

Hope you're hanging in there this weekend without fishing. Sorry mate but I still haven't taken the GPS marks. How about next weekend you call me and I'll meet you out there?

Cheers

Pete