More News From The Greens

Have a scroll through this web site for the proposals being promated by the Greens

http://www.environment.gov.au/coasts...ubs/fs-afa.pdf

It's been mentioned before that fisho's tend to be a laid back group which tend to go with the flow.

From what I'v seen on the web over recent weeks , that attitude me be changing.

It will be interesting to see the Greens V's Shooters / Fishing party Senate results after the election

Geoff

Bloody tree huggers, if they had their way we'd be back living in cave man times.

Yet they still eat their sushi, fish n chips etc, drive cars, have old ships, live in timber homes, all resources they would like to ban yet they still use, hypocrites.

To much of the devils lettuce me thinks, has affected intelligence and common sense.

Cheers,

Leo

Bloody tree huggers, if they had their way we'd be back living in cave man times.

Yet they still eat their sushi, fish n chips etc, drive cars, have old ships, live in timber homes, all resources they would like to ban yet they still use, hypocrites.

To much of the devils lettuce me thinks, has affected intelligence and common sense.

Cheers,

Leo

Yep , agree. I think we all have a degree of "Green" & that's good , but this is just over the top.

All fish'os , family & friends have a chance to stand up & be counted in a few weeks

Geoff

Have a scroll through this web site for the proposals being promated by the Greens

http://www.environment.gov.au/coasts...ubs/fs-afa.pdf

It's been mentioned before that fisho's tend to be a laid back group which tend to go with the flow.

From what I'v seen on the web over recent weeks , that attitude me be changing.

It will be interesting to see the Greens V's Shooters / Fishing party Senate results after the election

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Something has to be done to stop these clowns.

We have a few good blokes on the job,like Duncan Gay and now steve whan,

Iam kept up to date from Duncan a copy of meeting or tape when He has a say,

we still have time for submissions on Solitary Islands and Jervis bay

I think the deadline is 17/9/10. the libs and coalition are starting to push hard.

cheers Rick.

In this election there is 2 fishing parties to vote for and the shooters are fielding candidates in every state. The fishing party is not contesting and the Australian Fishing and Lifestyles Party(AFLP) is fielding candidates in QLD only. And by the way the shooters and fishing party have preferenced the AFLP first and the AFLP have preferrenced the Shooters Fishing no6 (nuts!).

The only party to vote for in this election is shooters fishers.

Hi Geoff, they may be the green party in politics ( a useless occupation at the best of times) but the only colour I ever see coming out of them is the brown stuff they continue to dribble. ranting2.gif

Regards Jeff

G/day Jeff,

I am beginning to believe that Garrart and Brown might be INBREED.

cheers Rick.

Just as a side issue , I think it would be benificial if the 3 "fishing" parties got together as one with an united adgenda.

I think a lot of potential voters are scared off with the word "shooters" & "fishing" only focus on one sports aspect.

The word , Recreational has been suggested on other sites but Recreational can mean a lot of different things to different people.

Perhaps to place a bit more focus , Australian Sport & Recreational Party or , Australian Fishing & Sports Party.

Anyway , just a thought.

I also note , there are currently 11,816 reg members on FR but to date only 174 hits on this thread.

I have sent E Mails to family , friends & fellow fisho's with a link to this issue.

We need to spread the word.

Geoff

Edited by Geoff

Just vote Liberal they are going to put a stop to all the proposed marine parks. Its as simple as that.

It's NOT as simple as that. We MUST stop the greens. :thumbdown:

By the sound of it, you are assuming that the Libs will get up. Vote Shooters and Fishers it as simple as that. :thumbup:

It's NOT as simple as that. We MUST stop the greens. :thumbdown:

By the sound of it, you are assuming that the Libs will get up. Vote Shooters and Fishers it as simple as that. :thumbup:

Libs YES but ensure you vote for the shooters & fishers in the senate & put the Greens LAST