Sign in to follow this  
Citypainter

Boat Thief Caught

Hi I was made aware that a boat thief was caught in Canly Vale with 2 stolen boats in his property.

My boat was stolen as was some other raiders boats.

Mine has not been recovered but apparently 2 have been recovered from this low lifes house.

Here is a link below

My link

Edited by Citypainter

Thats good news, lets hope he gets whats coming to him in jail. All the best in finding your boat Citypainter.

Cheers Mike

Thats good news, lets hope he gets whats coming to him in jail. All the best in finding your boat Citypainter.

Cheers Mike

Better still they should take him out to browns & give hime a tinny to row back with & see if he ever steals another boat, scumbag....

Hope the grub gets locked away.

Mick

Better still they should take him out to browns & give hime a tinny to row back with & see if he ever steals another boat, scumbag....

LOL.. better yet. Give him one of those explorers, inflatable boats with oars. And put a tiny pin hole in it. Then let him row back. Choose a nice day with 40km winds and 3 meter swells.

we should make use of our cleaning tables- gut these people and feed them to the pelicans

I would sooner give them a Boss-forrick with a double bARREL.

Chances are he won't spend much time away, if any, and we will continue to bust our back sides to pay for his welfare cheque every fortnight. Karma will get this scumbag.

Chances are he won't spend much time away, if any, and we will continue to bust our back sides to pay for his welfare cheque every fortnight. Karma will get this scumbag.

Your spot on mate! thats exactly the way it will most likely pan out. God forbid your late with a bill payment or you cut branches from a tree without approval. You'll cop the full wrath of it then tho. How goods this place!

I really hope they lock him up for a significant period. And dont think for a second this bloke was doing this alone. He would be one of MANY!

Be very vigilant raiders!

Musty

Your spot on mate! thats exactly the way it will most likely pan out. God forbid your late with a bill payment or you cut branches from a tree without approval. You'll cop the full wrath of it then tho. How goods this place!

This is so true it makes my blood boil.

Hopefully a dog will eat a dog and he will meet his fate.

we should make use of our cleaning tables- gut these people and feed them to the pelicans

Note to self: never pick a fight with smithy744. :biggrin2:

Mick

The word now is that an unrelated thief has also been arrested.

He is from Campbelltown way and he was arrested by Macquarrie fields police.

This guy is a bigger target and has been officially refused bail.

There have been over 40 charges brought up on him and I am told by Police he is facing 8 years for boat theft and other charges.

He nowlives in Silverwater and hopefully he will soon be moving into the BAY

This is the guy that Police think stole my boat. So some real satisfaction in it for me.

He is charged with stealing another boat from Milperra and they have him on CCTV so there is no wriggling out.

well thats great news if they have caught 2 people already, even though i'd rather have the boat back. at least these 2 people wont be doing any of these things in the near future :1fishing1::beersmile: or stealing boats for a while good work by the law

cheers john

well thats great news if they have caught 2 people already, even though i'd rather have the boat back. at least these 2 people wont be doing any of these things in the near future :1fishing1::beersmile: or stealing boats for a while good work by the law

cheers john

It is good news John.

But we still have the problem of the loop holes in Queensland law that allow crims to rebirth boats from NSW and other states without proper inspection.

There is little to stop potential and current thieves taking the chance of easy money.

Edited by Citypainter