My Weekend Report

alexit

Come thursday, the weekend forcast was not looking all good, so I took an RDO friday just to make sure I could get a good day out! :biggrin2:

Friday morn saw me leave tunks at 6am and head out to Balmoral to get a lone squid and a bunch of livies..... into my new 'live bait tank' settup which worked a treat! Not many on the water as I head out to the Quarntine marker where I soaked a few yakkas and fed the cuttlefish population :ranting2:

After a few moves to different markers for zip, I move back in to middle harbour for .....yep.zip.nothing. 6 hours! And to make it worse I had a new bream spin outfit of a hearland-z (thanks Mick!) and diawa capricorn....and I didn't (and still have not) turn a fish on it.

And now to make it worse I read of Captain P on Sat getting Dories on his fav wreck...the same wreak which crossed my mind out there on Fri, but I only made a half-assed effort to locate before moving on to other fishless abodes.. :badair:

Next time!

Sat had me doing some cash jobs at the workshop....

Sunday, I make for a change and head out on the Bay from 7am.

Went over to the hot water outlet straight up to find the wind getting up already :thumbdown: So after a bit of zip, I head across to the drums to find a bit of surface activity. Second cast out has me a nice fat slimey, so I grab the heartland for some light fun. I few missed hits then the BM kept getting fowled by the surface weed :ranting2: and still no fish on my new rig! Got sick of all that so over to the runway for zip, the wind kept rising so I head in at bout 10.30.

So for 2 trips I have just one slimey :05:

Hope all you guys had more luck at the social.

alex