More Proposed Marine Park Expansions

NOW I GOT YOUR ATTENTION…..

Currently, The Jervis Bay Marine Park is under review. A large portion of the Bay is VERY CLOSE to being added to the already restricted MARINE PARK SANCTURAY.

This means you will not be able to fish in many more places.

Please look at the website that has been created by some prominent members of our fishing fraternity including Jim Harnwell and John Featherstone.

The good news is, all the hard work has already been done. All you need to do is fill in the blanks and press submit. A detailed letter has already been included in the submission which clearly outlines the view of recreational fishers.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO HELP SAVE JB, OR DON’T CRY WHEN IT IS ALL GONE.

www.savejb.com

Mate it's not just J.B that will be closed but also most of QLD & northern NSW.

Please make your vote count all & put Labour & the Greens LAST on your senate voting form.

I believe this is the only way that us & our kids will be able to fish in the future.

Let's show them how important fishing is to us all.

Cheers,

Grant.

Make sure you fill out the submission on the site as well - they've filled in most of it for you, you only have to put your own personal feelings on the matter, to make it count, otherwise it will be 'binned' as a 'form letter'.

I did mine last night.

They closed off 'the pinnacle' here, because they want to save the grey nurse shark. Everyone knows that Grey Nurse sharks hang around headlands & hide in caves, not out in the open sea ..... but they closed it off to recreational fishos anyway! :1badmood:

I'd only been out there the once & caught a nice sized dolphin fish. Now you can't go anywhere near it!!

cheers

Roberta

I mentioned last week about JB, that Steve whan told us about.

Also I receive specials from BoatBits,last night I had a email and a half concerningJB

and three other locations on their hit list.BUT the big thing they mentioned

was putting labor and greens at the bottom of list.Our area is easy national party and two

inderpendant who lean the same way.

Cheers rick.