Jewgaffer In Hospital

Geoff

As many know , Byron has , from a mobility aspect , not been well for some time. Initally it was recovering from a back operation & more recently his hips , both of which need replacing.

Assesment earlier this year put him on the waiting list & during that time the situation has deterioted.

He was scheduled to have one hip replaced next Monday but that was deferred to the 30th August.

Last night the pain was such he was admitted to Campbelltown hospital.

When I spoke with the family today he was still under assessment.

Will advise as news comes to hand.

I'm sure all Radiers wish him well

Geoff

Sorry to hear that, Geoff - please pass on our best wishes to Shirl & Byron & hope they can get some relief for the pain & hopefully the op on the worst one as soon as.

Keep your chin up, mate

cheers

Roberta & Keith

Hi Geoff,

Sorry to hear about Byron mate,I was only talking to him

a few days ago,He was saying how they kept changing dates for op.

Wish him all the best,please keep us informed,at least he can get rapid relief

in there.

Cheers Rick.

IM sory to say this but Holy Crap- thats tragic! sad.gif

Gee I hope Byron makes for a speedy recovery and he's back on the H2O ASAP.

... One of few gentlemen who has a wealth of knowledge and is willing to pass on that to all fisho's.

Please keep us all informed as to his progress, we are all waiting to hear some positive results some from this.

Thanks for the heads up

Regards

Anthony

thanx for letting us all know geoff. :1yikes: iv spoken to byron a few times this past week & he told me that the pain was getting unbareable at times.poor bloke. :thumbdown: as soon as i found out this morning,i rang his family home & spoke to byrons young grandson.i asked about the situation & where he is atm,as im going to go visit him in hospital as much as i can cos no one likes stays in hospital,& for the people who speak to byron,you'd know how much he loves to have a good yarn.hehehe. :biggrin2: .so il be there for you mate.im sure the hospital staff are doing thier best for ol' jewgaffer & he'l be back on his feet in no time.when i see him,il be sure to let him know that fishraiders are wishing him,shirl & his whole family the best & are thinking of him.

get well soon old mate byron. :thumbup:

cheers johnny. :beersmile::thumbup: