Jewgaffer In Hospital

Geoff

IM sory to say this but Holy Crap- thats tragic! sad.gif

Gee I hope Byron makes for a speedy recovery and he's back on the H2O ASAP.

... One of few gentlemen who has a wealth of knowledge and is willing to pass on that to all fisho's.

Please keep us all informed as to his progress, we are all waiting to hear some positive results some from this.

Thanks for the heads up

Regards

Anthony

The unfortunate truth is, Mr Jewgaffer hasnt been on the H2O for a very long time because of all this. Atleast not as much as he would love to be.

You are right, he is a gentleman and never hesitates to share his vast knowledge.

My thoughts are with him and I hope he can pull out of this one once again.

Byron is one tough cookie!

Musty

Spoke with Shirley last night , not a lot to report other than thinges are going in the right direction which is good news.

There is talk , Byron is to be transferred to Fairfield Hospital as that is where the operation is to be done.

Byron has seen this thread via his daughters laptop & is most appreciative of everyones best wishes.

Geoff

I'm so sorry to hear about your recently in hospital Byron

and we wish you a speedy recovery my friend and my thoughts

are with you and your family JG you always showed us the time

of the day and i take my hat off for you also matey,and too are

true gentleman always old pal.

Best wishes and regards Richard and Oula....

Can say ive never meet the man but from what ive read he is a nice bloke, and in my books that means something...so although i dont know you... but being a fellow fisho im hopeing you get well and they get you up and running ASAP.

I visited Byron today. He is recovering from a chest infection but sitting up & issueing instructions to any one who will listen.

Printed off all the replies as at this morning which he read through & wanted to thank all for their well wishes.

Looks like he will be in hospital for a while.

The doctors have indicated a plan , which may change as time progresses.

Remain at Campbelltown for about a week , transfer to Fairfield , operation on one hip 30th , reabilation & assuming all goes well the 2nd hip operation a few weeks later.

They are also going planning to attend to his hands which are still not in good working order

All up , around 8 weeks

I think he will have computer access on occusions during that time so he may pop up on the board during this period.

Will advise when there are further developments

Geoff

8 weeks without wetting a line???? Byron will go crazy! Thank you for the updates mate. It's good to finally see his medical concerns being addressed.

Hopefully when this is all over, he will have greater mobility, and will be able to resume terrorising the jewies :biggrin2:

Cheers

Hodgey

Thanks for the update Geoff, thats encouraging to hear the operations are scheduled... albeit a bit too late as I reckon they should have been addressed before they got to this point in time.

Hopefully I'll be catching up with Johnny next week so we'll swing past and say g'day if he's up for a few visitors- I just hope it all gets sorted for the better, sooner rather than later.

Anthony

:)

Visited Byron today at Campbelltown hospital.

Generally speaking he is OK , making plans for his next fishing outing.

The doctors are still working on the chest infection which they appear to be getting under control.

At this time the opperation is still schulded for the 30th

Geoff

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would post an update.

Have visited Byron a few time over recent weeks , the most recent being today..

He is still a Campbelltown Hospital as the chest infection is still causing some concern & as such the Doctor is not prepared to do the hip operation at this time.

It is basically a wait & see situation but as soon as they give the all clear , then off to Fairfield Hospital.

He has his mobil so for those with his number give him a call. He is always keen to have a chat.

Geoff

Hi Geoff, Was going to pm U tonight,regarding Byron's State.

Mate if Byron has his mobile. Good luck getting through,without

an engaged signal.He probably has about 10 numbers to call back.

Wish him all the best and hope that chest infection clears so

they can start on first hip.

regards Rick.