Iphone And Using Fishraider Suggestions

roosterman

Hi guys,

I use my iPhone most of the time to browse site and there's some things that bug me.

Hopefully the webmaster can come up with some answers and/or fixes..

Also prob good if others that use iPhone alot can add other issues or annoying things ...

First one... Is it possable to have a uploader that can browse pics on phone..

My workaround is photobucket etc then add into post but is long way around something that should be easily fixed..

Second... My pet hate.... Please add a "remember settings" for full site navigation instead of having to go all way to bottom to enable again..

3rd.. Don't know if this is me but here goes ...

When replying on posts or msg my curser doesn't always go to end so quote etc is above... This may be harder to fix as prob iPhone issue but does Anyone else get this...

There is more but I will add later...

Cheers... Steve....

Edited by roosterman

Hi guys,

I use my iPhone most of the time to browse site and there's some things that bug me.

Hopefully the webmaster can come up with some answers and/or fixes..

Also prob good if others that use iPhone alot can add other issues or annoying things ...

First one... Is it possable to have a uploader that can browse pics on phone..

My workaround is photobucket etc then add into post but is long way around something that should be easily fixed..

Second... My pet hate.... Please add a "remember settings" for full site navigation instead of having to go all way to bottom to enable again..

3rd.. Don't know if this is me but here goes ...

When replying on posts or msg my curser doesn't always go to end so quote etc is above... This may be harder to fix as prob iPhone issue but does Anyone else get this...

There is more but I will add later...

Cheers... Steve....

Hi Steve,

Hope you are improving and I have sent this to the webmaster who is working on this stuff. Would you be able to play in a test environment? I guess you have nothing better to do :)

Cheers Donna

Hi Steve,

Hope you are improving and I have sent this to the webmaster who is working on this stuff. Would you be able to play in a test environment? I guess you have nothing better to do :)

Cheers Donna

Even when i get out of here I predominately use mobile so yes I can play beta tester...

I just bargained with doc few min ago and iv is off and if things go good I'm outa here soon ... Wooohoooo

Cheers... Steve....

Edited by roosterman

Gday Steve

hope ya getting better mate

as you no ive got rid of my iphone so im doing this from memory

open up cydia and do a search for SBSettings and install it

then do another search and install UserAgent Faker

SBSettings give you the abilty to swipe your finger across the top of the phone and a menu drops down where you can disable/enable features such as 3G,wifi,bluetooth and so on

the UserAgent Faker tricks the website you are connecting to into thinking your using a pc so it defaults to the full version of the webpage instead of the mobile version

i also have a work around for the photos as well but thats a little more complex and requires adding a few new sources and so on

and as for your #3 thats just the apple browser very annoying i would just do a select all and just wipe the msg and reply from a blank screen

my advice is to ditch the crappy apple product and go pickup a android device :)

Edited by Framedtrash

Agree with Steve on his points. I also live off the iphone and am happy to help out with feedback and testing.

How do you get to Fishraider Steve? I bookmarked the "Today's active content" page and go through this and always get the full view. If I go through the "front door" I get the mobile view first.

C.